Costume in Shop problem!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume in Shop problem!!!

Hello ppl i decided to get for myself a pice of Slick costume and a Ocotomberfest costume, but guess what

Now how is that fair? Will i be able to buy it before the deal ends? Thanks in advance il be w8ing for responses

Wrong price yes

From what I've looked over thus far, there does not appear to be any official announcements regarding a deal for these costumes. Costume prices are solely determined by the devs and unless prices displayed in their corresponding patch notes do not match shop prices, the cost of each piece is as is.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      From what I've looked over thus far, there does not appear to be any official announcements regarding a deal for these costumes. Costume prices are solely determined by the devs and unless prices displayed in their corresponding patch notes do not match shop prices, the cost of each piece is as is.
      I am pretty sure this was not a decision but a pure mistake that they did not notice and do not know about, so if the dev's are told im pretty sure they will agree. But hey thanks for the formal answer.

Comment

the costumes for both male and female are suppose to be the same price. IF one is 199 Crystal the other has always been the same Price
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Thanks for pointing this out. I'll go ahead and report this.

Comment

Working...
          X