No announcement yet.

Beastmaster Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same happened to me,dont get main quests on lvl25 after getting fragarach mold.
    (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
    guild (J1)Titans
    lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

After clicking on 3 Weapon Shards, I get no weapon. There is a bar at the bottom of the screen when I double click on the item, after reaching the end, it disappears, but I'm still left with 3 Weapon Shards and no weapon.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	1701667 Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	1701668

Comment

Another bug, the skill Fury for the War Wolf is bugged. The skills says that, when active the Familiar recieves +15% Crit. But when cast the skills says +3% Crit. Furthermore, when viewing the Familiar it shows that the skill infact gives +0% of anything. I thought that maybe it increased the players Crit % instead but it doesn;t do that either.

Name:	Fury Bug.png
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	1701738

Comment

beastmaster is broken his quests stop at secretonia thanks r2

Comment

Post moved to relative thread.

Comment

Weapon Chards and Shining Armor Set Pack issues

I started a Beastmaster class character today and the Weapon chards and shining armor set pack don't open. You get the "it's opening" bar so it looks like its
              opening, but the chards and chest remain and you do not get the items. I have tried logging out and back in, closing and reopening the game, but neither worked. I don't know if this is a new class issue so has anyone else had this problem?

Comment

I equipped epic gears, and it looks like armors do not show (i.e. how each armor set looks different/ changes from base clothes)

Comment

Beastmaster has no scion skills, only eidolon and supernal (3rd rebirth) skills.
                  Beastmaster has a ridiculous expensive frag. (fragshardsvise, the essences are cheaper tho)
                  Beastmater Auguric frag has no extra skill, also frost and rage explosion disappear from the skills menu as soon as you get auguric. So you better put them on hotkey before upgrading.

Comment

Beast Master Frags

I'm sure theres another thread topic with this on but i dont want to go through and search for it since its so confusing on these forums.

But the Frag is costing way too much in FS? I mean.. I dont even have frost yet and its costing 9 FS, I hope I will be getting these back?

Thanks. pm would be great!

s61peanuts

Comment

I love the new build just finished the quests and hoping the bugs are sorted soon to lvl quickly! I just hope that the quests will restart as i have finished secretonia and am worrying when its fixed i wont be able to accept the new quest from inside secretonia as I won't have a way in!
                      x

Comment

i think theres something really wrong here 5 fs and 1 fse for lvl III "broken" frag

Name:	beastmaster frag.png
Size:	375.5 KB
ID:	1703586

Comment

yup.. i just used 9 and not even got frost yet.. LOL shows how long its been since i made a frag.. T_T

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by SuperZelgadis View Post
                            I have made the Dragon Sword Quest at LVL25 but got an Auguric VII Broken and no Quest now left. Even after Relog i get no Quests
                            I have that same problem but its on s77 i cant find my main questline anymore

Comment

Main quest gone

Hi,

I just made a beastmaster character, and started levelling but my main quest disappeared once I got my frag. I didn't even have to kill mobs in Remmington's dungeon so I found that strange already... It's not in the available quests list either.
                              Does anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Another bug, the skill Roar for the Iron Boar is bugged. The skills says that, when active the Familiar and Character Recieve a buff which grants Mdef +1% and Pdef +1% +85. But when cast the skills only gives the buff to the Iron Boar and the buff instead gives Patk/Matk +1% +85.

Name:	Roar Bug.png
Size:	296.3 KB
ID:	1703624

Comment

Working...
                                X