Comment

R2 please fix the main quests for beast master please <3 thanks
      (S55)KillerElite
      Eidilon Knight LvL61
      Guild:Legends
      Pets: DemonKing, Panda(Adult), Firelord,Darkreaper

We Legends Stay legends

Comment

So when I went to make my beastmaster some mistweave gear, found a new bug. Mistweave requires nightshade gear to make now? The other classes do not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mistweave1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	1704092Click image for larger version

Name:	mistweave2.jpg
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	1704093

Comment

Dont see main quests
          "I am the bone of my sword.
          Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
          I have created over a thousand blades,
          Unknown to death,
          Nor known to life.
          Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
          Yet those hands will never hold anything.
          So, as I pray - Unlimited Blade Works!"-Archer FsN
          "I want to know if it is a crime to live as you are, when you are different from others."Kirei FsN

Comment

there are probs with the quest to first test the fragarach mold it wont let u use or fight the enemys plz fix that i love this class

Comment

Is it also a bug that i need to make my Earthen VII +7 to make 1st Superior or is that normal for Beastmaster?

Comment

They need to make a Dragon Sword for Beastmaster still i think. That´s why there is no Main Quest. Just opened a 3 Hours Dragon Sword with my Beastmaster and it was for Priest lol

Comment

well it does give you a Beasmaster's Dragon Sword instead of Immortal Blade

it looks like PF I though
                  Beastmaster Immortal Blade's absence might be a key to the Secretonia quest
                  CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Ummm ok you said that you can fixed various beastmasters skills and abilities you seems to of MISSEDa big one

The BeastMasters DO NOT have a Scion Skill :/ its Eido and Supernal only.....WE DON'T EVEN HAVE SUPERNAL REBIRTH YET!! WHERE IS OUR SCION SKILL!!.

Eido Skill (which should be Scion)

Supernal Skill (which should be Eido)

Please fix this in the next Maintenance thank you
                    Last edited by Dolejsi; 11-30-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• more beast master glitchs

when u switch L's or go in a dungeon if u use bark skin on u and familiar when u switch L's your familiar loses buff

Name:	bmglitch.png
Size:	875.1 KB
ID:	1704123

Name:	bmglitch1.1.png
Size:	827.2 KB
ID:	1704124

Comment

• Why do the beastmaster not have a scion skill for after first rebirth?
                        Also what is a Supernal level for the rebirth skill. The skills are all jacked up, it starts with the rebirth skill as a eidolon so is it that we don't get a scion skill like every other class in the game? And my main quests still haven't come back just optional. Also why is the enchantment and synthesis of gear % so low, and the gear set bonuses for beastmaster isn't there like everyone else. Please fix these issues.
                        Noypi: (S2)CRUCIFYME

Comment

• here's another bug/glitch

Name:	beast master armor set glitch.png
Size:	462.3 KB
ID:	1704126

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	battle shout.png
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	1704143 is battle shout ment 2 only last 5 seconds? seems abit of a short time for a buff? b nice if it was 2 last 30 mins

Comment

• Has anyone actually have a scion bm and tried seeing if they could get a rebirth skill? The skills say awakening I and II. The eido and super might just be a translation error (I also like how it says supernal "or above"). Two, your familiar doesn't lose barkskin when you change instances. I tested mine by using it and switching an l, its defence stayed the same. I also casted it again to make sure.
                              not sure if this is worth reporting but the skill battle shout says its a 250 range but it affected like.. Everyone on my entire screen. If that's 250 range then I hope my aoes will do the same someday :3
                              Firekitty
                              S63 Hellstorm
                              Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

• just a little note: was nice to know that Hot Blood skill buff on the foxy affects everyone around, not only yourself :3
                                CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Working...
                                X