No announcement yet.

Beastmaster Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you everyone for all the reports and sorry for all the mishaps. It was a pretty big and messy update with an assortment of bugs that should have had a much more thorough cycle of testing before going live. I've made a log of everything mentioned here and have also made note of various other bugs encountered while testing. Once the test servers are updated with this weeks events, I'm going to make sure that each of these issues are pointed out and addressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimiArki View Post
      The Enchantment level for Earthen 5 to 6 is correct.
      It's not, it should be at +3 like the other classes, the enchantment level required shouldn't be above +4 until about Superior III, like the other classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by S75Kol View Post
        It's not, it should be at +3 like the other classes, the enchantment level required shouldn't be above +4 until about Superior III, like the other classes.
        Yah, S75Kol is right please fix it, haha xD

Comment

• have they fixed seng bug with update ?

Comment

• Still not yet Fix this, i use lots Shards to Success one

Click image for larger version

Name:	Right.png
Views:	1
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1704248Click image for larger version

Name:	toolow.png
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	1704249

Comment

• Sounds Familiar...

1 thanks for bringing back the main quests
              2 familiars stop attacking or get stuck in walls or trees way too often
              3 why is there no way to call back your familiar?

Comment

• The familiars Doesnt attack the mobs in TG by itself even though it is in attack mode.. it attacks only the mob that attacks the player..And also when a lot of mobs come the familiar just stays still..Pls see to that .Thank you
                ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
                SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

• There is no Battlefield Balancer for Beastmaster in Treasure Trove.

Comment

• Beast master class has main quest now but can't continue the quest because we can't get back inside the training grounds to receive quest from Valcroy

Comment

• Originally posted by Erilia View Post
                      Beast master class has main quest now but can't continue the quest because we can't get back inside the training grounds to receive quest from Valcroy
                      You can continue your quest by following the provided steps:
                      Originally posted by kylina View Post
                      go talk to remington the weapons dealer in starglade, and select the option to enter indigo blight. That will take you back to secretonia to complete the quest.

Comment

• ok u fixed that quest but there are no quest for those of us who lvled pst that and there is no way to go back to secretonia and try to catch up quests from there. lvl 40 BM

Comment

• Originally posted by Gypseamusick View Post
                          ok u fixed that quest but there are no quest for those of us who lvled pst that and there is no way to go back to secretonia and try to catch up quests from there. lvl 40 BM
                          Talk to remington the weaponsmaster in starglade. There's an option to enter indigo blight with him, which will take you back to secretonia.

Comment

• Ok, I saw you fixed the epic enchanted weapon for beastmaster... but im still with the priest one. Can you fix that plz or just give me back my 200 crystals..

Click image for larger version

Name:	beast_qcsly.jpg
Size:	531.0 KB
ID:	1704680

Comment

• Originally posted by slelievre View Post
                              Ok, I saw you fixed the epic enchanted weapon for beastmaster... but im still with the priest one. Can you fix that plz or just give me back my 200 crystals..
                              You will need to file a ticket regarding this mix-up. Include your character IGN, applicable screenshot(s), and a brief explanation of the problem. The GMs should get you sorted out from there.

Comment

• pleae fix BM battlefield balancer in sengolia L2 and Treasure Trove..and 3 hours DS from DS pack a day on vidalia, thanks before

Comment

Working...
                                X