Empty vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty vault

ok, really big bug, i m on strike till its fixed My vault empty (was stuffed pretty good with good items).
    Attached Files

You're going to need to file a ticket regarding your issue. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

OMG, please doing some action quickly. If this things happen, i will kill myself

Comment

The forum is not equipped to further assist this problem. If you are having issues with your Vault, you will need to get matters sorted out via ticket, as previously mentioned.

Comment

Yea i already filed a ticket yesterday, just wanted to see if anyone else had same thing happening to them thats why posted here. But there is really no point continuing to play the game if they dont fix it, all the stuff people save for long time is in vault and if this can happen at any time to anyone. Just check your vaults and see how much farming is in there

Comment

thank god my vault is ok but that goes bit too far. i know his vault had all slots opened and pretty sure it was full of stuff too. just hear r2 did reply on ticket that they not gonna do anything about it. thats clear bug and need to be fixed asap!
            again we see how much they actually care about players who keep company up

Comment

Holy [cow] this is bloody disgusting, how the hell can a guy's vault be emptied and reset back to noob status, without some personal input.......

If this can happen randomly to anyone, why hasn't it happened before??? or more frequently???

I personally know Overlord and he isn't [lying] his vault would have been crammed with all kinds of valuable [things] ive been saving for 2 yrs and i know he was here a year or 2 before me.

You guys seriously need to put this in perspective, your about to [screw] over a player thats been here for years, paying expenses, wages etc do you really wanna make him leave???????

Im guessing i used a lot of profanities in my last comment

Last edited by Reverie; 09-16-2015, 06:27 PM. Reason: Edited / posts merged.
              DeathDealer
              Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

have you tried some usial stuff like clearing cookies etc.

because i had this issue too - simple relog fixed it

my poor connection and lag give me lots of visual glitches
                CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pronoob View Post
                  have you tried some usial stuff like clearing cookies etc.

because i had this issue too - simple relog fixed it

my poor connection and lag give me lots of visual glitches
                  its been days now, definately not lagg issue

Comment

Ok been waiting till end of maintenance if they ll do something but as usualy their policy is FU. Its obviously that its their fault and only answer i get from them is : Our project team turned down your request to roll back your character on its previous state. We apologize but this decision is completely out of our hand.
                    so its time to quit and maybe find another game(definitely not R2). Bye all
                    Last edited by Reverie; 09-17-2015, 09:19 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

I will be seeking an alternative means of assistance for you to see if anything can be done about this.

Comment

This issue probly needs to be looked over anyway, so it doesnt happen to anyone else. Thank you for the assistance in this matter Rev.

Comment

Is there a ticket number I can have?

Comment

Hello Reverie, ty for trying to help out, but unfrotunatelly i dont have Ticket number because they probably sent it to mail that i used good 5 years ago when started to play the game and i have no idea what is the pass for that. i filed the ticket on Tuesday around 14 server time and R2 Karl replied to me on my new email 2 times saying they are looking into my problem and then the answer i posted before that they cannot do it.
                            sounded to me like they really dont care what happened although dont think anything worse can happen to a player except maybe if your toon gets deleted because we all keep all our stuff in our vaults and there are months and years of collected items in there. Just couple of things i had in there that really took time to gather were 1100 PUC, 2500 G muts, 2500 PC, 191 Purple banner shards, 5000 Red adamantites, Spirits of Ares, Soul of Ares, MOG .... and i could continue long but no point now .
                            At the moment really dont see any point in continuing to play if dont have answers what happened, nothing being done to fix it and no assurance it wont happen again, because it can only be R2 problem unless there are some Vault Unexpanders and someone locked my vault.

ty for your effort trying to do something and until there are some answers i ll just take some break

Comment

If that's the case, I will need your character name and server so the GMs can manually look up your ticket number.

Comment

Working...
                              X