Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Empty vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlord.
    started a topic Empty vault

Empty vault

ok, really big bug, i m on strike till its fixed My vault empty (was stuffed pretty good with good items).
    Attached Files

• Overlord.
    replied
    oooooo my vault from last year is back. hahaha yea like thats ever gonna happen

hope you noobs from R2 are volunters for running these games, because you definitely dont deserve a penny for your work and responsivness on players problems, this is getting worse from day to day, just shut it down you ....
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-12-2016, 04:00 PM. Reason: Keep to your own thread.

Leave a comment:

• Neko_
    replied
    Maybe that's the reason why they don't care.

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    mofos still didnt do anything, just glad i never gave you any money, was so close couple of times

Leave a comment:

• R2142020
    replied
    You know from a common sense standpoint this is a total fail. What level 160 has a non-expanded totally empty vault? Why can't the powers that be acknowledge that a problem exists and even if they can't fix it directly - comp the guy back with 20 bound vault expanders so he can at least play decently. But nope - just drag their heels, pretend there is no problem at all? So sad and scary that this could potentially happen to ANY player at ANY time and we too would just be ignored. SHAME SHAME R2!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    Subject: Empty vault

nice they closed my ticket with no answer at all for more than a month, bye R2, i ll have to find some new game and say only "good" things about R2 to everyone i meet anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    Originally posted by R22365611 View Post
    Overlord, I have found Perfect World to be fun and reliable. Just sayin'...
    ty but i ll focus more on RL CS i m definitely done with, they dont even say sorry
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-06-2015, 10:49 AM. Reason: Language.

Leave a comment:

• jiang_jiang
    replied
    we are just small fries compare to GM

Leave a comment:

• R22365611
    replied
    Overlord, I have found Perfect World to be fun and reliable. Just sayin'...

Leave a comment:

• R2142020
    replied
    fix the Vault,
    Do it.
    now

Leave a comment:

• PriestOfTemplar
    replied
    Such disappointment R2 did not restore Overlord vault and not feedback. R2, I dunno what they doing. No action at all.

Leave a comment:

• anticlimacs
    replied
    these problems led many to doubt the loyalty and service,
    how could such problems take a long time to complete,
    hello. . . R2 website,
    the web-based game players from all over the world must know,
    you have a human resources skilled in their fields, using their skills !!!!!!!!
    fix all problem, can you imagine how many players are disappointed now ?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Duly noted.

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    lol seriously, what do you expect me to update you on? i just dont get it hahahhaha. I can tell you for next 100, 200 days nothing new and thats my daily update

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    After consulting my superior, I was advised to request that you to keep me updated daily. However if it is against your desire to do so, then that's unfortunately that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X