Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pronoob
    replied
    have you tried some usial stuff like clearing cookies etc.

because i had this issue too - simple relog fixed it

my poor connection and lag give me lots of visual glitches

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied
    Holy [cow] this is bloody disgusting, how the hell can a guy's vault be emptied and reset back to noob status, without some personal input.......

If this can happen randomly to anyone, why hasn't it happened before??? or more frequently???

I personally know Overlord and he isn't [lying] his vault would have been crammed with all kinds of valuable [things] ive been saving for 2 yrs and i know he was here a year or 2 before me.

You guys seriously need to put this in perspective, your about to [screw] over a player thats been here for years, paying expenses, wages etc do you really wanna make him leave???????

Im guessing i used a lot of profanities in my last comment

Last edited by Reverie; 09-16-2015, 06:27 PM. Reason: Edited / posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    thank god my vault is ok but that goes bit too far. i know his vault had all slots opened and pretty sure it was full of stuff too. just hear r2 did reply on ticket that they not gonna do anything about it. thats clear bug and need to be fixed asap!
    again we see how much they actually care about players who keep company up

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    Yea i already filed a ticket yesterday, just wanted to see if anyone else had same thing happening to them thats why posted here. But there is really no point continuing to play the game if they dont fix it, all the stuff people save for long time is in vault and if this can happen at any time to anyone. Just check your vaults and see how much farming is in there

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    The forum is not equipped to further assist this problem. If you are having issues with your Vault, you will need to get matters sorted out via ticket, as previously mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• chiakseng
    replied
    OMG, please doing some action quickly. If this things happen, i will kill myself

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    You're going to need to file a ticket regarding your issue. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X