Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlord.
    replied
    lol sry but what should i write you every day? Nothing new, nothing new, nothing new. If anything would happen and they d fix it i d send you a ty letter next minute but really dont see any point in updating you every day with same message. i did write couple of times in my ticket that i want an update, whats going on , is anything beeing done, when will something be done and so on and always got same answer we are working on it. What are they working on? they dont [care] if you ask me. and nothing really against you, you were very friendly and tried to help and am thankfull for that but your bosses are ...
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-21-2015, 01:32 PM. Reason: Language.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Overlord. View Post
    i m done and dont care anymore, been over a month and they didnt do anything but forget about it so bye bye
    I sent you a PM on the 13th requesting that you keep me updated daily on your case as myself and another moderator are attempting to assist you with your problem. I have yet to receive any PMs regarding such, so if you would.

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    i m done and dont care anymore, been over a month and they didnt do anything but forget about it so bye bye

Leave a comment:

• R2142020
    replied
    This a serious enough issue that you need to be supportive rather than playing games. He's obviously not fixed. Push the issue please.

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    ooo lawsuit...r2 loves those intresting idea
    Last edited by pt123456; 10-15-2015, 10:12 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Horizon1
    replied
    I understand your fight with R2 bro, just keep it up. Im guessing they r going to find the cause of the problem before they issue the fix. It just normal R2 mentality, which kinda makes sense. In your case u r waisting months of resources, so im not sure if the "find the problem first" works with your case. The reasoning is they will not compensate u for the time lost, R2 should roll your toon back immediately because this could be breach of service. If u r a paying costumer a lawsuit could be implemented.

Leave a comment:

• Overlord.
    replied
    i think i ll become Chinese, they have vacations there for weeks oh wait, should say months

Leave a comment:

• Neko_
    replied
    I wouldn't rely on R2 support, i lost seal of evil and my alt lost perfect frag, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....il-disappeared, 1 month has passed and i got simple answer about my seal that they didn't track anything about me ever having it, and they never answered about my alt's frag (had screen shot, so they couldn't make up something).

seriously your censorship is ridiculous, b.s can be anything, and cra.p is not even bad word (according definition: something of extremely poor quality, which your support really is),
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-04-2015, 12:39 PM. Reason: Removed censors.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    If your problem is not addressed by the 13th, do shoot me a PM.

Leave a comment:

• ferox.
    replied
    they had 14 days already to solve it, dont really think it matters if they are there or not as it looks.

Leave a comment:

• R2553437
    replied
    the timing probably isn't helping
    http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=15

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I will forward your ticket, however response times will be even more delayed than usual because several of our team members will be away on holiday for the next week due to a Chinese celebration.

Leave a comment:

• ferox.
    replied
    yes, but they not responding since Friday

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Is your current ticket number still 414932?

Leave a comment:

• ferox.
    replied
    Looks like they put me on their ignore list now, no replies anymore for more than a week

Leave a comment:

Working...
X