Items Gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
    For those who were affected, please provide your characters name, your server, and please state whether or not you were online when the disconnection happened. Thank you.
    i wasnt online when it happened.. i am trying to online that time but cant connect to server. my info was in my signature.
    IGN : MEDUSA
    Guild: Rising Dawn
    Server: S77 Shadowmoon
    Class: Archer Level 180 Eidolon

"I'll Die a Thousand times To Kill You"

Comment

Originally posted by lordoflordsss View Post
      i wasnt online when it happened.. i am trying to online that time but cant connect to server. my info was in my signature.
      Yeah, that happened to me too, except I was online. I think it affected the people that tried to log in again and again. Just a theory.
      Last edited by LighTree; 06-07-2017, 10:41 PM.
      CS I - (S103)Lugh
      CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Server: S95 Name: Weissheitch
        I was online..
        Seems my vip 2x experience isnt working
        Last edited by arikimpoel77; 06-07-2017, 10:41 PM. Reason: something to add

Comment

Right, I was trying to get on several times and i finally made it, loaded with my costume and a pet - i had a second to see.

Then our infamous 'Connecting to server' popped right away - you know what I am talking about - that thing that kicks you out immediatly for security reasons (or so they say).

Then just "Failed to connect to server" on character screen like everyone else.

Comment

It looks like nothing happens to our complaint,,,, Could you people do something,,,, Truth is,,, the longer it takes you make an action,,, You will quickly lost your player and this goes to all your server...

Comment

For those who were affected, please provide your characters name, your server, and please state whether or not you were online when the disconnection happened. Thank you.
              s105 Panglos Hollow and yes I was online. Even tried signing back in to get multiple failed messages

Comment

Originally posted by arikimpoel77 View Post
                Server: S95 Name: Weissheitch
                I was online..
                Seems my vip 2x experience isnt working
                My VIP 2x experience is not working either.
                CS I - (S103)Lugh
                CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

It looks like nothing happens to our complaint,,,, Could you people do something,,,, Truth is,,, the longer it takes you make an action,,, You will quickly lost your player and this goes to all your server...

Comment

For everyone who was affected by the major dc and missing items, please tell me your server or the server range. Also if possible, please tell me if you were online at the time of the disconnection.
                    IGN: Jersey
                    Server: (S104) Black Heaven
                    I was online that time.

Comment

Server: S94
                      IGN: Chinchan07
                      Online: No

Comment

For everyone who was affected by the major dc and missing items, please tell me your server or the server range. Also if possible, please tell me if you were online at the time of the disconnection.
                        Server: [S105] Panglos Hollow
                        IGN : (S105)Strike
                        Yes, I was online when the server went down.
                        Last edited by wawan09; 06-08-2017, 02:21 AM.

Comment

IGN (S94)RobertRogue
                          I'm also online by the time server went down i tried several attempt to re log in
                          but it say failed to Login then i wait for 30 minute to try again
                          I'm just glad nothing missing on my stuff... but i saw other complaining at world chat saying they lost there stuff...
                          Last edited by mellebasco; 06-08-2017, 02:27 AM. Reason: just to be clear that i'm online when server down

Comment

Server: Panglos Hollow
                            "I am online that time".
                            IGN: ChronoSerge
                            Last edited by JustNameMe; 06-08-2017, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Pet´s, Costum, cape ect all gone. pls fix it as soon as u can pls

Comment

in the past that hapened too then when i coud not gained anything i deleted acc and started again

Comment

Working...
                                X