X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LighTree
    started a topic Items Gone

Items Gone

All my costumes and pets are gone hahaha that's wonderful.

Oh boy, I'm scared to look at my vault now... maybe I should just go to sleep already.
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2017, 08:05 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

• keisha07
    replied
    a friend of mine has sent ticket after ticket for his stuff back and still he hasn't got anything back which is really unfair and disgusting of R2 as he has spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on this game and it seems R2 just doesn't care he has told R2 time and time again what is missing and they still wont do anything about it... his diviner was maxed and its back to 0 his genie has gone back to 0 he is missing all his malefic armor which isn't to make plus his +16 gems his mount has gone which was gen3 lvl 20 doombringer.. all his pets the zodiac pets which are expensive also and cost xtal which = more money on the game.. And R2 think its right to do nothing... I'm sure there are other ppl missing items also and R2 are sitting on there hands doing nothing about it.. maybe a real person can contact my friend and explain to him why he isn't getting his items back or maybe R2 can pay him back the money he has spent on his game... his name on game is (S32)KIDD ... some help would be grateful but I wont hold my breathe..
    Thanks
    my friend is still waiting for his items to be returned.. wasted lots of money on this game for his items to not be returned to him. maybe R2 will give him his money back.. I doubt it just like I doubt they will give him his items back.. he has sent so many tickets and still nothing.. after all this was R2s fault and something should be done about it ... hundreds and hundreds of dollars wasted..
    (S32)KIDD is his name.. can you maybe get a real person to contact him and let him know what is going on with his items also diviner, genie, pets amongst lots more missing..
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-04-2017, 07:38 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• KIDD78
    replied
    Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
    i have no idea why you even need 5 stacks...... if you haven't got any good stats after 20 clearing stones i dunno what your aiming for then #22
    I know right lol was typo sent new ticket to them telling them 5 only not 5 stacks lol. that's crazy lol.

Leave a comment:

• miaculpa
    replied
    i have no idea why you even need 5 stacks...... if you haven't got any good stats after 20 clearing stones i dunno what your aiming for then #22

Leave a comment:

• KIDD78
    replied
    Originally posted by majestique View Post
    5 stacks clearing stone?? buying from crystal saga fate shop??
    too many suspicious items
    5 stones sorry typo.

re-did ticket told them had typo lol
    Dont even think you can use 5 stacks of clearing stones can you? Or can it take that many?
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-29-2017, 09:11 AM. Reason: Once again, use the 'Edit' tool when adding on.

Leave a comment:

• majestique
    replied
    5 stacks clearing stone?? buying from crystal saga fate shop??
    too many suspicious items

Leave a comment:

• KIDD78
    replied
    1.genie was level 5 now gone
    2.had max diviner now reset to level 0. Grand-master was now nothing 0.
    3.Wheel of destiny was all most maxed but now gone cant use it.
    4. Legendary Malefic Nightshade Robe+16 Immaculate citrine gems, Legendary Malefic Nightshade Boots+18 all divine jade gems in them, Legendary Malefic Nightshade Hat+16 divine jade gems,Legendary Malefic Nightshade Handguard's +16 divine topaz in this, Legendary Malefic Nightshade Necklace+16 immaculate citrine gems in this, Legendary Malefic Nightshade Ring+16 immaculate fire opals in this, And all my gear was polished to so maybe help with that to.
    5 cape was King's Faith def and offence maxed and fused cant remember stats and gone now.

6.Artists Coat (M) Artists Hair (M) is what i was wearing.

WING ETHEREALIZATION messed up to.
    was unsealed and three matched up. so try to fix this.

OK PET AND MOUNT LIST
    1. Doombringer, fused and maxed, level 20 max food and all.

Zodiac Battle Bull, Zodiac Calf, Glittering Peacock, Zodiac Jerboa, Zodiac Rat, Baphomet, Zodiac Piggy, Zodiac Armored Hog, Zodiac Puppy, Zodiac Hound, Zodiac Chick, Zodiac Rooster ,Baby Azure Dragon, Lycan Boxer, Gnasher, Baby Fiery Dragon, Baby Icy Dragon, Cursed Warlord, Red Dragon Baby, Chestnut, Bumblesting, Red, Deathknight, Canvas Teddy, Samurai Spirit, Beryl Beast, Fire lord, empriale demon and gaurdain Angel.

That what i can remember i know it's not all i payed for.

Please keep in mind that i worked hard on my pets and put a lot of money and pride in them so please don't just put new pet with nothing i morph mine to max and opened all skill spots and worked hard on there maturity and +18 them
    Are really going to fix this?

ITEMS MISSING
    1. Soul Shards x 8 stacks
    2.Dragon Crystals x 10 stacks
    3 Ancient Feather x 3 stack
    4 Ancient Mount Upgrade Token x 3 stacks
    5.Dragon Essence x 5 and 1/2 stacks
    6.Clearing Stone x 5

Stack = 250

So if you can fix this i would be so happy i don't want to lose my money and if you don't fix that would be putting R'2 in dishonor ,
    and i don't think that's what your goal is to do so please help me with this issue.
    and can you all help me with some extra stuff for this problem because i haven't been able to play because of this and not my fault that it happen .
    so please make up for this.

Thank You,
    S32 KIDD
    i did tickets and email and no help yet so now what?
    reference to Case #: 633423.
    Last edited by KIDD78; 06-29-2017, 07:19 AM. Reason: clearing stones x 5 not 5 stacks typo sorry.

Leave a comment:

• R22871107
    replied
    its been 3 weeks and my items are still missing.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Been 71 days since the rollback and I'm still missing my items.

Leave a comment:

• Zenzibar
    replied
    what about the lost items? ,,, ppl still missing items and their pixies and genies totally disapear, even in the panel they don't exist loool

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    how have ppl got the items back. when a friend of mine still hasn't had his back and has emailed r2 and still hasn't got anything at al back.. what does he need to do to get his items back? he lost all his lvl 175 gear, diviner back to 0 genie back to nothing lost his mount also pets.. cost soo many $$$$$$ and still nothing back..

Leave a comment:

• Badboyz12011981
    replied
    ich vermisse immernoch all meine pets, mounts items aus dem rucksackund dem lager. da ich nicht alles beim namen weiss und ich mit dem character schon wieder gespielt habe, würde ich mich freuen, wenn ihr das alles wieder herstellen oder ersetzen könntet.

Vielen lieben Dank (S77)xxUNHOLYxx

I WANT A ROLLBACK ON MY TOON PLS :-( :-(

Click image for larger version

Name:	lost items.1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	1730420

Name:	lost items.2.PNG
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	1730421

Name:	lost items.3.PNG
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	1730422

Name:	lost items.4.PNG
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	1730423
    Last edited by Badboyz12011981; 06-14-2017, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    Both server groups were rolled back however some players are still missing items. We would like for those players to submit tickets.

Leave a comment:

• R22871107
    replied

Name:	1.PNG
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1730394Click image for larger version

Name:	2.PNG
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	1730395Click image for larger version

Name:	3.PNG
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	1730396Click image for larger version

Name:	4.PNG
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	1730397
    6/10/2017 why my items still missing? please rollback my toon.

Leave a comment:

• hiimdeity.twitch
    replied
    Thanks for rolling back
    Last edited by hiimdeity.twitch; 06-09-2017, 07:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X