X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hiimdeity.twitch
    replied
    Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
    For those who were affected, please provide your characters name, your server, and please state whether or not you were online when the disconnection happened. Thank you.
    s105 Panglos Hollow and yes I was online. Even tried signing back in to get multiple failed messages

Leave a comment:

• fluor
    replied
    It looks like nothing happens to our complaint,,,, Could you people do something,,,, Truth is,,, the longer it takes you make an action,,, You will quickly lost your player and this goes to all your server...

Leave a comment:

• R210481879
    replied
    Right, I was trying to get on several times and i finally made it, loaded with my costume and a pet - i had a second to see.

Then our infamous 'Connecting to server' popped right away - you know what I am talking about - that thing that kicks you out immediatly for security reasons (or so they say).

Then just "Failed to connect to server" on character screen like everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• arikimpoel77
    replied
    Server: S95 Name: Weissheitch
    I was online..
    Seems my vip 2x experience isnt working
    Last edited by arikimpoel77; 06-07-2017, 10:41 PM. Reason: something to add

Leave a comment:

• LighTree
    replied
    Originally posted by lordoflordsss View Post
    i wasnt online when it happened.. i am trying to online that time but cant connect to server. my info was in my signature.
    Yeah, that happened to me too, except I was online. I think it affected the people that tried to log in again and again. Just a theory.
    Last edited by LighTree; 06-07-2017, 10:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lordoflordsss
    replied
    For those who were affected, please provide your characters name, your server, and please state whether or not you were online when the disconnection happened. Thank you.
    i wasnt online when it happened.. i am trying to online that time but cant connect to server. my info was in my signature.

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    [S62] Bloodshed Hollow (S62)Thunderbumm

Yes, I was online when the server went down.

Leave a comment:

• LighTree
    replied
    IGN: (S103)Lugh
    I was online when it happened.

Leave a comment:

• R210481879
    replied
    Server: S100
    Name: Felix
    Online: Yes

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    For everyone who was affected by the major dc and missing items, please tell me your server or the server range. Also if possible, please tell me if you were online at the time of the disconnection.

Leave a comment:

• sangeandyasha29
    replied
    S94 Wild Autumn

Leave a comment:

• R210481879
    replied
    S100 Northern wasteland here

Leave a comment:

• LighTree
    replied
    Come on Kana, you know my server. It's in my signature, IGN: (S103)Lugh

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    For everyone who was affected by the major dc and missing items, please tell me your server or the server range.
    Server block that includes server 62 - bloodshed hollow

Leave a comment:

• KanaDT
    replied
    For everyone who was affected by the major dc and missing items, please tell me your server or the server range. Also if possible, please tell me if you were online at the time of the disconnection.
    Last edited by KanaDT; 06-07-2017, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X