Another bug with bounty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another bug with bounty

WARNING do not accept the prescription quest twice in the same day! it will not let you finish the 2nd time and you'll be unable to buy it after reset when the quest changes!! Nor can you abonded the quest.

I have the same quest since 3 days ago and still can't complete it, I do this quest the first day of new System and today still can't complete hope R2 fix this cause we can't delete quest.

Comment

Same problem there,i have posted video from that yesterday on another topic post

Comment

This problem has been reported. Anyone that has the quest currently please wait until maintenance for it to be fixed. If anyone who has the quest and is still having issues please, let Kana or myself know. Please, do not accept this quest until after maintenance occurs.

UPDATE: The issue for Bounty - Pharmaceutical Needs has been fixed. Anyone that has the quest currently should be able to purchase the prescription for 20 gold from the NPC- Apothecary located in Chamber of the Damned.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 11-22-2018, 06:20 AM. Reason: Update
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

New bug for Bounty Board: they did not refresh yesterday at 12:00.

Comment

did not refresh today as well.. please address this.

Comment

yep, the royal bounties didn't refresh again
              Game:Crystal Saga
              Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
              Class: Mage
              Plane:Eidolon
              Lv:160+
              Guild: The Spartans
              Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
              Honor: Emperor
              Tenets: maxed

Comment

Thank you for letting us know that bounty isn't resetting for West PvP. If anyone from the other servers can let us know if it's working appropriately for them that would be appreciated. In the meantime make use of player bounties.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                X