Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems the servers are back up but the lag remains yay ...ty for getting on them Kana and Minori to fix it and to show lag still remains

Comment

• here is boneyard run since server came back up to show the lag still exist

https://youtu.be/A52pyPsH_SY

Comment

• The event is not open all day. The shop where you can spend your points is what you're able to use all day. Betting is done inside the event during 15:25-15:30 server time. You have 5 minutes to place your bets, and then once the racing begins you're able to collect pink, orange, and grey eggs for a chance at a bunny card or quartermaster token until they reach the finish line. There is a little square on the left-hand side that shows the bunnies racing. The event was simplified to help with lag issues, and keep the new content for players to enjoy. I understand some players feel this "broke" the game, but new content is needed to keep the game interesting. In simplistic terms no new content = no game.

UPDATE: East PvP servers are back up.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• again i post after someone and it gets place above them

https://youtu.be/A52pyPsH_SY boneyard run since server has been back up

Comment

• Originally posted by Duirn View Post

i wouldnt go that far yes we have issues but i have been informed by a guildie that other servers that have the bunny race have no issues what so ever so i agree with my guildie the problem isnt with the bunny race something else is wrong with the servers since the inception of the bunny race .. also the bunny race shop has needed items for everyone
            come play on S6 and tell me its playable lol come on over
            Last edited by skmhmv; 05-23-2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• S6 is broke.....come on over and play....see for yourself......we can not do anything.sick of hearing it did not break the game.also new broken content = no game....R2 about to lose some major $$ers.20 yrs to turn frost on,20yrs to turn battle hymn on,20yrs to kill a boss,20yrs to collect items after killing the boss,get lag jerked all over the place....but hey.....the game is running great and the new event is so awesome....smh.this is not a little bit of lag....this unbelieveable....unplayable lag.I'm not here to complain and make up stuff.....why would I waste my time.so when you lose all your players and major $$ers....its on you.no one gonna spend $$ on a broken game....bottomline.
              Last edited by skmhmv; 05-23-2019, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• look.....the stupid bunny race....makes game un playable!!what don't you get!!we can not do nothing....so the stupid bunny race is useless!!FOR THE <3 of GOD!!!!!!

Comment

• we don't feel it broke the game.....it did!!come and play and find out!!!I'm done being nice and having patience!
                  Last edited by skmhmv; 05-23-2019, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
                    look.....the stupid bunny race....makes game un playable!!what don't you get!!we can not do nothing....so the stupid bunny race is useless!!FOR THE <3 of GOD!!!!!!
                    i wouldnt go that far yes we have issues but i have been informed by a guildie that other servers that have the bunny race have no issues what so ever so i agree with my guildie the problem isnt with the bunny race something else is wrong with the servers since the inception of the bunny race .. also the bunny race shop has needed items for everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                      The event is not open all day. The shop where you can spend your points is what you're able to use all day. Betting is done inside the event during 15:25-15:30 server time. You have 5 minutes to place your bets, and then once the racing begins you're able to collect pink, orange, and grey eggs for a chance at a bunny card or quartermaster token until they reach the finish line. There is a little square on the left-hand side that shows the bunnies racing. The event was simplified to help with lag issues, and keep the new content for players to enjoy. I understand some players feel this "broke" the game, but new content is needed to keep the game interesting. In simplistic terms no new content = no game.

UPDATE: East PvP servers are back up.
                      Minori, im gonna correct you here. You said Some players feel this "broke" the game. WE KNOW IT DID. I have lost now over 2 stacks of soul shards with this Bull event. and im personally DMing you a video as we speak about the issue.

Comment

• more lag while the number of players left couldn't be lowered anymore in 2019, is the game too old to run?
                        more system = more lag = game die faster?

think dev they never delete or simplify old stuff while just letting the game data expand

Comment

• Alright, it feels like you're saying Minori, correct me if I am wrong...That we (PvP East servers) have to deal with a game that is in no way competitive or enjoyable because of a server issue that cannot be corrected for us, but other servers do not have this problem get to enjoy the benefits right? That we aren't worth fixing because we're the "older" server? We should just deal with "slight lag"? The game is no longer operable to the standard of end game play. Ladder now takes an impossibly long time. The fastest we can complete it from floor 1 to 130 is 1 hour 47min with a previous record of 20mins.
                          Last edited by shiftersaga2017; 05-24-2019, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• more lag while the number of players left couldn't be lowered anymore in 2019, is the game too old to run?
                            more system = more lag = game die faster?

think dev they never delete or simplify old stuff while just letting the game data expand

Comment

• I am simply going to say this and be done. If you need videos, I will make them. If you need to see any system or any instance in the game I'm down. I will make a 48hr stream if it helps. Something. Give me something to do to fix this game. If you need help I am all hands on deck asap but for the love of the game, give me a way to contribute.
                              (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• The maintenance made it even worse. It took me forever to just walk across Starglade with the bouncing back.

Comment

Working...
                                X