No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the weekend responses from the team might be slow. I will try and get in touch with someone. Please be patient in the meantime. Thank you

The videos are appreciated. They help to showcase the issues players are experiencing.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• your welcome and sorry to keep this thread going . wish i didn't have
      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Terrible rubber banding, lag galore, events not working. I'd say put a fork in it.

Comment

• So I take it I need to find something else to do this weekend?

Comment

• Codex is in Spanish instead of English, portals are broken, transfer between vault and pack does not always work, the lag is terrible, I don't know what is going to happen to land grab. When is R2 going to learn we don't want that dang bunny race? Easter is over and we are coming up on summer get rid of the dang bunny race it is ruining the game!

Comment

• Originally posted by lcf9thgate View Post
              So I take it I need to find something else to do this weekend?
              looks like it
              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginny_Elliott View Post
                Codex is in Spanish instead of English, portals are broken, transfer between vault and pack does not always work, the lag is terrible, I don't know what is going to happen to land grab. When is R2 going to learn we don't want that dang bunny race? Easter is over and we are coming up on summer get rid of the dang bunny race it is ruining the game!
                the bunny race is a knock off of bounty just betting instead of of doing anything so they will try to exhaust all possibilities before they even consider that an option ... yes we are having the same issues as before but they seem to be more tollerable now then last time when it got so bad we couldnt log in we just have to be patient seeing as its the weekend for r2 so there wont be anything done till late monday or tuesday
                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Comment

• Angelarium

https://youtu.be/EgfS8C_jI-o
                    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Fire the individual(s) who reposted bunny race without evening fixing it.

Comment

• Another week wasted bcos of this lag. Damn bunny.Next time, we all go out kill the real bunnyso they don't give us bug again here.

(S59) chaoz

Comment

• no character list again....smh...this is straight stupid
                          Last edited by skmhmv; 05-11-2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
                            no character list again....smh...this is straight stupid
                            can you screen shot that so Minori can send to the r2 devs
                            (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Log in screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	1984070 Missing character list on log in screen

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Young2Care View Post
                                Missing character list on log in screen
                                Thank you for the screenshot, but I need the server # to be included. I cannot report an issue without having this information. Please, re-post the screenshot with the server included.
                                Last edited by *Minori*; 05-11-2019, 09:54 PM.
                                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                                Forum Rules are located here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X