No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol they wont roll back. they deleted 1/2 my server years ago rather than rolling it back.

Comment

• ETA: I've received a comment on one video asking for my account, so I've gone in and made all of my videos private. I will not EVER give way or sell my accounts, so don't bother asking. I have my suspicions, but no proof, so privatizing my videos and ignoring the player has been my solution. If mods need my videos again for some reason, that can be arranged. And to the one person who asked if I'd do a video on my build, I'm not the best person to ask. I'm flying by the seat of my pants most days .

Here is video 2. This one includes some sticky portals, laggy selling at NPC, Blood Coliseum, Sacrificial Relics, and a few runs of Killer Den. More to come later.

Last edited by Eiradara; 07-24-2019, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Thanks to Dop for the reminder as I'd forgotten it had happened, but I encountered this error message at one point going through the portal in Bloodfang to Whisperwind Beach. It appears so briefly you don't need to click confirm. I've had this message a few times throughout this whole lag debacle over the last several weeks. I finally caught it on video (it's in my second one I posted today), and here's a screenshot of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post
          They've removed the bunny quest and it didn't help and with everyone saying bunny bunny bunny that's probably all r2's looking at and why they can't figure out what's wrong. I'd say instead of all that they should just add another server that hasn't had thousands of updates crammed on top of each other and transfer your server there.

The issues started on our server when bunny event first went active. They removed it and game worked fine. They added it again and game went bonkers again. The bunny event has never worked right on our server. I'm not saying that is the problem but when it was added that is when our problems started. I'm sure adding it and removing it repeatedly has not helped much either. I would love to have them transfer us to a server not full of old updates. Heck we have ladder events show up every week that the loot is tokens named after certain months. They just popped up out of the blue. Tickets were filed on them and we still have them.

Comment

• add this new content which is least lag and is killing a game. If add one more new content , instant kill the game.
            think they cannot remove bunny race or no money to repair since cash flow already down to a trickle, if any

Comment

• guess there not gonna get the character list up today lol I give up..

Comment

• Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
                guess there not gonna get the character list up today lol I give up..
                its their weekend now so not sure if anything will get done till Monday or tuesday
                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Originally posted by lcf9thgate View Post
                  It sure does not seem like it. I would assume the CS cash flow has slowed to a trickle if any. I've quit playing and spending until they do something. It's hard to be motivated when game play is hampered by the lag and or broken events for a few weeks now.
                  That's from before they put it back in make up your mind

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post

That's from before they put it back in make up your mind
                    Not really sure what I need to make my mind up about. They took it out and the lag stayed. They put it back in at last maintenance and all hell broke loose. Events quit working again. Just like the first time they put it in. No food boss, nimbus crystal did't spawn. Plain and simple the problems started when they put bunny event in. Pretty sure it wasn't a coincidence considering the first time they put it in events quit working.

Comment

• Well, my videos are going to be uploaded sometime tomorrow, around 3pm EST. I will have a video of each seperate instance in the game for every event that I can personally participate in. I would like to state for the record an inactive character wipe below level 30 probably would not hurt anything on our server, and maybe it would help?
                      (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• here is a question that maybe someone could answer for me...is the coding for bunny race different for pvp servers to pve servers?the reason I ask.....is a lot of us where merged from west pvp server to west pve server....thinking that may be why it works for half and not the other half.but if the coding is the same for pvp n pve....then this would not be the problem.okay after farther looking into things.....S6-S71 do not work....think all these were merged from pvp west servers into pve west servers.S74-S129 work.....because I'm guessing they were here on pve from the get go.think your problem lies with merging pvp west to pve west.hope this helps...if not...I tried lol
                        Last edited by skmhmv; 05-25-2019, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
                          here is a question that maybe someone could answer for me...is the coding for bunny race different for pvp servers to pve servers?
                          The code for the event is probably the same just something different in the pvp servers code. No idea how to say that in a way that they would understand though

Comment

• i hope r2 fix this soon because it's so annoying to play with this delay

Comment

• Ok so the original plan was to have everything recorded and uploaded by 3pm, sadly that was not what Alabama intended for me >.> I am uploading just now so....hopefully by 10pm EST they will finish uploading. Stupid heat waves.
                              (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• at least some of you can play and get your rebate and daily log in.....we have not had a character screen for 3 days now lol so I really hope you are right Jake....cuz I'm losing 735c a day here...on the rebate.trust me too if I am losing those crystals....you will not see me put another $ into this game...because that is straight S.
                                Last edited by skmhmv; 05-25-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X