No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Found it in my recycle bin and restored it. It's not time stamped, but it is from a few days ago and shows the Bunny Race event start message in the chat box, and shows me interacting with the NPC. I'll get time stamped stuff tomorrow since the event is over for the day.

**Nope, I must have deleted that video. I'll be sure to grab video and screenshots tomorrow.

It'll have to happen to tomorrow, assuming it's still occurring after maintenance. Or, I might have a video of not being able to get in from the other day. Let me look.
    Last edited by Eiradara; 05-29-2019, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mbrutalful View Post
      so I submitted a ticket....I got a response that they removed bunny race and are working on the lag issues....but the bunny race is still there.is that all you people do is lie?S6 need fixed and the bunny race does not work at all...how long are we gonna have to deal with this?until someone understands??
      perhaps it will be removed on our end after maint? that is tonight/tomorrow
      S95Epicboltz
      Eidolon Knight

Comment

• so I submitted a ticket....I got a response that they removed bunny race and are working on the lag issues....but the bunny race is still there.is that all you people do is lie?S6 need fixed and the bunny race does not work at all...how long are we gonna have to deal with this?until someone understands??

Comment

• ETA: I've received a comment on one video asking for my account, so I've gone in and made all of my videos private. I will not EVER give way or sell my accounts, so don't bother asking. I have my suspicions, but no proof, so privatizing my videos and ignoring the player has been my solution. If mods need my videos again for some reason, that can be arranged. And to the one person who asked if I'd do a video on my build, I'm not the best person to ask. I'm flying by the seat of my pants most days .

Here's a preliminary, short video of me not being able to access anything but the points shop for Bunny Race. More to come tomorrow.

Let me know if you can't access it. Youtube claims it was set to private, though I never chose that option, and I can't seem to find where to change that just yet.

Last edited by Eiradara; 07-24-2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Is it only us at US West PVE thats getting all events shut off after bunny race is annouced?
            also is been a whole month now when is the game going to start working again? i know no body in the server i play wants bunny race its better to just remove it completely
            and i see small comments saying its probably not bunny race,NO is diffently bunny race thats causing these problems.
            also side note who on earth could enjoy an event that doesnt even function?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiradara View Post
              Here's a preliminary, short video of me not being able to access anything but the points shop for Bunny Race. More to come tomorrow.

Let me know if you can't access it. Youtube claims it was set to private, though I never chose that option, and I can't seem to find where to change that just yet.
              Thank you for locating the video. I'll send it in now. I'll let you know if I need another screenshot showing it not working again after maintenance occurs. Your assistance and positive attitude despite the circumstances are greatly appreciated!!
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Thank you for locating the video. I'll send it in now. I'll let you know if I need another screenshot showing it not working again after maintenance occurs. Your assistance and positive attitude despite the circumstances are greatly appreciated!!
                You're welcome. I'm honestly just as annoyed at all of the issues as anyone else, but find it less than helpful to simply complain over and over like others. It's a far better use of my time taking videos to hopefully help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eiradara View Post

You're welcome. I'm honestly just as annoyed at all of the issues as anyone else, but find it less than helpful to simply complain over and over like others. It's a far better use of my time taking videos to hopefully help.
                  We are all annoyed and frustrated, but you are correct complaining and being hostile does not help matters. It slows things down.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Please do any necessary actions this maintenance.
                    Willing to wait for a long maintenance just to fix this
                    We have waited long enough since bunny started.

Comment

• So peeps. After long deliberation and many inconclusive test runs of every event...I have figured out that I can't figure out how to figure out what to figure out or where to look for what to figure out or even exactly what I should be looking for. In conclusion, the lag is spikey, yet other people see you before you perform an action stationary as yet, untill you rebound and run a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time and so on and so forth to where you were trying to go, or complete the action you're trying to do. So chimichanga this whole dagnamit tomato and have a taco afternoon because it's morning, and I can see my toon running on my screen yet in every video and alternative view with a seperate character on a seperate machine shows me doing nothing until I rubberband back and all actions happen at once after the server corrects what you did and trys to catch up with itself. But nobody else sees this, it look *fluid* from alt perspectives. So basically it is going to look sound from any viewpoint other than your own...So pray tell me how to record problems that are seemingly non-existant from the outside view, but so persistant that it bewilders and confuzzles me beyond the point of sanity. Also I like to eat ice cream but pie is gross. Chimichangas. That is all.
                      (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• And in case it isn't clear enough....Chimichangas.
                        (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• nothing fixed once again lol also maybe we complaining because its been a month and nothing has changed....we spent tons of $$ on this game....there is no reason we should have to wait this long.
                          Last edited by skmhmv; 05-30-2019, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Can someone please explain to me just what was fixed with this maintance ?

we still have kickback lag portal sticking and only change i see is new time for bunny race 1315 server time

and please explain to me how someone with my stats and orange DO u will see in video that we are still unable to get to boss in boneyard ? u cant get that by not getting to the Glaberzu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0kH...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post
                              So peeps. After long deliberation and many inconclusive test runs of every event...I have figured out that I can't figure out how to figure out what to figure out or where to look for what to figure out or even exactly what I should be looking for. In conclusion, the lag is spikey, yet other people see you before you perform an action stationary as yet, untill you rebound and run a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time and so on and so forth to where you were trying to go, or complete the action you're trying to do. So chimichanga this whole dagnamit tomato and have a taco afternoon because it's morning, and I can see my toon running on my screen yet in every video and alternative view with a seperate character on a seperate machine shows me doing nothing until I rubberband back and all actions happen at once after the server corrects what you did and trys to catch up with itself. But nobody else sees this, it look *fluid* from alt perspectives. So basically it is going to look sound from any viewpoint other than your own...So pray tell me how to record problems that are seemingly non-existant from the outside view, but so persistant that it bewilders and confuzzles me beyond the point of sanity. Also I like to eat ice cream but pie is gross. Chimichangas. That is all.
                              How can you not like pie?????

Comment

• okay, now someone explain why Bunny event started at 1pm not 3pm. and no egg spawned at that.. do tell people knows how clock works and knows how to read the numbers in it

Comment

Working...
                                X