• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bunny Race was a spectactular event today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB2s...ature=youtu.be

I am glad r2 fixed this issue NOT

Comment

• Originally posted by R21364772 View Post
      okay, now someone explain why Bunny event started at 1pm not 3pm. and no egg spawned at that.. do tell people knows how clock works and knows how to read the numbers in it
      they changed the time of bunny race to 1315

Comment

• Don't expect anything to get done if they do anything till next maint so everyone can enjoy another lag fest week

Comment

• Originally posted by Duirn View Post
          The Bunny Race was a spectactular event today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB2s...ature=youtu.be

I am glad r2 fixed this issue NOT
          they made the lag earlier i see.. now cant even do anything but login..

Comment

• The game is still playable in r2 eyes so dont expect and emergency maint or anything to be done till next maint

Comment

• Originally posted by Duirn View Post
              The game is still playable in r2 eyes so dont expect and emergency maint or anything to be done till next maint
              Either they're eyes too slow or blind or ...they never tried and play their games...

Comment

• here is the video from my void solo run .. its a lil better then one i posted a week ago this is only 10 minutes not 13 minutes . should still not take me this long to do void solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtnq...ature=youtu.be
                IGN: x27
                Class: Mage
                Server: Killer's den
                lvl: 120+
                plane: Eidolon
                Wings: Demon Lord Wings
                Pet: GA, Teeka, Royal Nymph, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by strongmind.softheart View Post
                  I don't know what to think anymore. This issue is really making me lose interest in the game fast; and my server group has only been effected a week (East PvE S73+). So... from what I'm seeing. whenever bunny race starts is when the lag starts, for those of us who can actually log. And it appears to me those who have been effected longer has worse problems (cant log in etc). Meaning the game is basically unplayable for them. I sure hope it doesn't get to that point with my server. Why can't they just remove the event, fix the lag, and scrap the event and put the much needed items in another system; bounty for example as there is plenty of slots there? Do the dev's actually not play this game themselves just to make sure everything is going right from the gamers perspective?
                  same goes with PvE s12~ it wasnt lagging as PvPs we did enjoy seeing the bunny in SG either being killed or they just run around or stuck.. but it wasn't making this terrible lag.. Whatever they do to 'fix' the bunny event might have backfired..

Comment

• I don't know what to think anymore. This issue is really making me lose interest in the game fast; and my server group has only been effected a week (East PvE S73+). So... from what I'm seeing. whenever bunny race starts is when the lag starts, for those of us who can actually log. And it appears to me those who have been effected longer has worse problems (cant log in etc). Meaning the game is basically unplayable for them. I sure hope it doesn't get to that point with my server. Why can't they just remove the event, fix the lag, and scrap the event and put the much needed items in another system; bounty for example as there is plenty of slots there? Do the dev's actually not play this game themselves just to make sure everything is going right from the gamers perspective?
                    S95Epicboltz
                    Eidolon Knight

Comment

• last video from me of my las corruption run enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx_3...ature=youtu.be
                      IGN: x27
                      Class: Mage
                      Server: Killer's den
                      lvl: 120+
                      plane: Eidolon
                      Wings: Demon Lord Wings
                      Pet: GA, Teeka, Royal Nymph, and more.

Comment

• maintenance done...
                        but again bunny race hits our server.
                        no events and more lags.

Comment

• So the fix for the issues caused by the Bunny Event was to change the time the event starts. Now the issues start sooner. Let's review Happy Bunny betting starts 13:15
                          Lag ramps up immediately. Other events do not happen (example Fairy Search). But HEY! We have a new event! Happy Bunny! By the way.. the Happy Bunny event does not work either.

2Old2Care

Comment

• SOOOOOO much lag after bunny event maybe bunny event really needs to go.. Would be nice if R2 would listen to the players.. been in ladder now for almost 20 mins and on floor 19. just a complete joke. also NO events after bunny event. LAME

Comment

• Until the devs can prove they are not incompetent i am done playing and cashing on this game cya all around enjoy your **** lag fest game
                              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

• Until the devs can prove they are not incompetent i am done playing and cashing on this game cya all around enjoy your **** lag fest game
                                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Working...
                                X