No announcement yet.

Bunny Race

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S35, S6 server cluster is down. I think it is time to move on. I haven't been able to enjoy what I've spent my hard earned money on in over a month. This is plain stupid.

Comment

• you and R2 wanna fix this problem??but feel like you are taking away from your players by removing the bunny race....take a vote....yes to remove it....no to keep it.watch n see how many votes you get that say yes remove it....think most of us would just like to be able to play the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The event was removed previously and the game was still having problems. After some changes, they reimplemented the event. R2 does not read the forums. KanaDT and I are who handle all CS forums. If you would like to send in a complaint please file a ticket, but again R2 does not read the forums.

In regards to why more videos and screenshots are needed is because each week maintenance occurs something new has been attempted to fix the problem. It needs to be continuously shown that the problems are still occurring. Whether they are worse or better it needs to be documented if players want the game to go back to being playable. I hope that clears up any confusion for you. Thank you.
        Cant the devs atleast try and remove (again) the bunny event completely (not just unable or inactive). And then we can see if removing it solves the problem.. (as everyone suspects).

and if has a residing problem we could help identify, just so to clear up this lag issue..

Comment

• Whats the best way to record a video? Its something I've never done but am willing to try it.
          S95Epicboltz
          Eidolon Knight

Comment

• blessings sb does not work when they are sometimes used because of the delay

It took me 15 min to finish a run of the corrupt till l14 when it only takes 7-8 min
            Last edited by *Minori*; 05-31-2019, 09:17 AM. Reason: Please, use the edit function.

Comment

• Originally posted by strongmind.softheart View Post
              Whats the best way to record a video? Its something I've never done but am willing to try it.
              There are many screen recording services you can use such as Flashback recorder, Bandicam, Camtasia, etc these require downloading. There are some that you can use through the browser with your email allowing permission such as screencastify. Type into your search browser screen recorder and a list will come up.
              If you can record a video documenting the events not functioning on your server I will need you to show the events tab listing it's closed, and the NPC showing you're unable to enter the event within the 5 minute time frame the event should be open for players to enter and place their bets. Thank you

In regards to S6 server cluster being down, it has been forwarded.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

There are many screen recording services you can use such as Flashback recorder, Bandicam, Camtasia, etc these require downloading. There are some that you can use through the browser with your email allowing permission such as screencastify. Type into your search browser screen recorder and a list will come up.
                If you can record a video documenting the events not functioning on your server I will need you to show the events tab listing it's closed, and the NPC showing you're unable to enter the event within the 5 minute time frame the event should be open for players to enter and place their bets. Thank you

In regards to S6 server cluster being down, it has been forwarded.
                Thank you, I will see what I can do.
                S95Epicboltz
                Eidolon Knight

Comment

• Week 4 of lag!!!! 4 weeks of staying in SG....unplayable. Minesweeper is more fun than this.

Comment

• It's been 3 unicorn long weeks of lag ? Still no changes or whatsoever ? Like unicorn is the devs doing? Sitting in their pretty unicorn chair what us to play to their game ? Like unicorns
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 05-31-2019, 12:22 PM. Reason: Profanity replaced with Unicorn. Please, refrain from cursing.

Comment

• We even showed tons of proofs about lags and bugs ? Wasted the efforts who use their time to record it for what ? No changes? Want us to play this game full of bugs and lags ? Literally wasted the efforts of barncat , syk , dop and gs .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawengz View Post
                        We even showed tons of proofs about lags and bugs ? Wasted the efforts who use their time to record it for what ? No changes? Want us to play this game full of bugs and lags ? Literally wasted the efforts of barncat , syk , dop and gs .
                        I am sick of the negativity from the majority of the player base.
                        Last edited by GameStop2; 05-31-2019, 01:49 PM.
                        (S1)GameStop777

Comment

• This isn't to demonstrate how the hardest dungeons function, rather it shows pretty well how every dungeon functions. Takes too long, compared to normal gameplay, because of what is being called "lag." I have a problem calling it just lag, when I have the same trouble traveling across Starglade without getting thrown back, or trouble getting NPCs to respond, or any of the other things we're describling in this thread, and it doesn't matter if I have only one character on or four. I realize it meets the definition of "lag" but this is so much more severe and pervasive, there must be some broken code or error at play. Hope it helps in some way.

Comment

• S6 server group is up. a little bit less than 1 hour until bunny event betting begins.
                            Same lag exists.
                            Last edited by Alboz88; 05-31-2019, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• 13:15 server time Bunny Event Betting announced but you cant place a bet, screen shot below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bunny Event Betting Start.jpg Views:	1 Size:	652.5 KB ID:	1985538

Avernal event 13:30 did not happen
                              Last edited by 2Old2Care; 05-31-2019, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameStop2 View Post

I am sick of the negativity from the majority of the player base.
                                don't think anyone cares....a lot of us have put lots of $$ and time in here....think we have a right to be mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X