• Show
Clear All

• Glitch system

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-08-10 at 7.15.37 PM.png
Views:	2
Size:	701.0 KB
ID:	1990585
    This just pop-up in front of me while I was leaving seng. I've had never seen it before but from what i can tell there's no limit of how many of the item i can got from it. I can't use the item either. Any ideas what this is ?
    Attached Files

I'm not certain what this system is, but I will forward it to the team for questioning. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by R2116855021 View Post
      Any ideas what this is ?
      It´s likely a placeholder for a system their working on that they already partially put into the games code - but don´t take my word for it, that´s just an assumption and unless the devs confirm anything we can´t know for sure. It also quite likely popped up due to some trigger that is not intentional - which is once again just an assumption made by me.

Now to the system itself. The name of the item seems to be "????" (no matter how I try it, the post simply won´t display the chinese even if I change font, if somebody can tell me how to display it I´ll gladly do that) - translating that out of context is a nightmare as the meaning can vary from anything between "The morning/The Dawn" to something regarding some "God of Light". The description would likely make it easier to translate as that might gives us some context to the system but I can´t really read that and I don´t have the nerve to try finding out what it means - I´m still trying to figure out the last two letters of the system name so I might find out what that means. If by any chance you or anyone reading this has this system pop up again and could provide a screenshot with a higher resolution that might make things a lot easier.
      Last edited by R2109499284; 08-11-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

I apologies for the pic i had zoom on when i took it. I still have the items for it. [i^q36017] is the item code for it. Not sure if it will help much.

Comment

Sorry for the late answer.
          I barely got any new information from that but the two things I did find out is that there are two items, one with the itemcode [i^q36017] and one with [i^q36016]. The descriptions mostly suggests that the items are supposed to be some kind of liquid and that the system is somehow related to a tree, a "Spirit Tree" to be exact. My chinese is not the best but I tried my best.

Comment

Still helpful would like to know where it came from tho...... might had been something from a another version.

Comment

Working...
            X