R2Client NEEDS an update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Client NEEDS an update

after this weeeks maint, R2Client no longer properly opens CS. either bugs out or crashes. Even after cache clears and multiple uninstall and reinstalls, it needs to be updated. it no longer properly works.

I have not received any other reports about that the client malfunctioning. Can you provide screenshots of the issue? Have you submitted a ticket with support? Did you check your connection? Can you be more specific on what you mean by "bugs out?"
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

yeah minori, the client does not load cs nor wartune, when it does it gets stuck in a loop forever. i am currently waiting for it to load cs on the client while ive been in chrome and in for the past 20 mins. my connection is fine, no issues with that whatsoever. i have not filed a ticket with support because i do not know what this would fall under.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It is currently the weekend R2Staff won't be in the office until Monday. I would suggest filing a ticket under - category select game and subcategory select connection problem. In your title "Client will not load or crashes" this will help direct you to the appropriate person to assist with your issue.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thanks minori! <3

Comment

Working...
              X