Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bug Report | #0001 | 2020/04/27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bug Report | #0001 | 2020/04/27

    The following are the bugs that I've noticed and experienced enough times to remember them:

    Item:
    - [Y] Statue of Chaos - does not disappear once expired. (Quick Fix: To make the item disappear restart of the game is required).

    System:
    - To recieve the daily Green Dragon Coin restart of the game is required.
    - Sort won't put identical items into stacks, if you split a stack and then press sort, sort won't put them back into one stack.
    - If your inventory is full, you won't be able to pick up gems even though there is still space in the stack of gems that you already have in your inventory.

    Vault:
    - Unable to use items that are in the vault. (Quick Fix: To use items that are in the vault, you have to move the item into your inventory and then use it and then move the rest of the stack back into the vault).
    - While having vault open, using any system won't check the vault if the materials are there. (Quick Fix: Move everything to inventory and once you're done back to vault.)

    Blessed Bath:
    - Placing the item, that is given to you to heal yourself, into your hotbar, will allow you to use it as intended, but going into bath again, will require placing the same item again on the hotbar, as the previous button on the hotbar won't work, even though it will says that you do have the item in your inventory. Similar problem is present with Diviner system using the Tarot Cards.

  • #2
    dont even bother, this game is beyond its prime and well dead, no bugs are gonna be fixed or quality of life changes
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MortuusMedicus View Post
      The following are the bugs that I've noticed and experienced enough times to remember them:

      Item:
      - [Y] Statue of Chaos - does not disappear once expired. (Quick Fix: To make the item disappear restart of the game is required).

      System:
      - To recieve the daily Green Dragon Coin restart of the game is required.
      - Sort won't put identical items into stacks, if you split a stack and then press sort, sort won't put them back into one stack.
      - If your inventory is full, you won't be able to pick up gems even though there is still space in the stack of gems that you already have in your inventory.

      Vault:
      - Unable to use items that are in the vault. (Quick Fix: To use items that are in the vault, you have to move the item into your inventory and then use it and then move the rest of the stack back into the vault).
      - While having vault open, using any system won't check the vault if the materials are there. (Quick Fix: Move everything to inventory and once you're done back to vault.)

      Blessed Bath:
      - Placing the item, that is given to you to heal yourself, into your hotbar, will allow you to use it as intended, but going into bath again, will require placing the same item again on the hotbar, as the previous button on the hotbar won't work, even though it will says that you do have the item in your inventory. Similar problem is present with Diviner system using the Tarot Cards.
      Thank you for taking the time to write these out. However, these features are functioning as intended.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and
      we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

        Thank you for taking the time to write these out. However, these features are functioning as intended.
        I don't think having to restart the game to remove an item that has expired, is called functioning as intended :P

        Comment


        • #5
          welcome to r2 games ?
          Level : 112 eid
          Class : Mage
          Sever : 11

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kingwolf View Post
            welcome to r2 games ?
            Please don't say that, I'm sure that they're just busy!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MortuusMedicus View Post

              Please don't say that, I'm sure that they're just busy!
              you not been long with r2 games if you think that lol
              Level : 112 eid
              Class : Mage
              Sever : 11

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kingwolf View Post

                you not been long with r2 games if you think that lol
                There is always hope ^^

                Comment

                Working...
                X