land grab battle on spartans vs dark crusaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• land grab battle on spartans vs dark crusaders

the guild land grab battle have been bugging out for month and you guys refuse to do anything make any comments other then we look into but provide no updates can you please look into this
    the tower will either disappear or stop giving point all together. It would seem like people are getting very tired of this and are getting ready to jsut quit because you guys wont even look into it or provide any information or updates other then a generic response of we will look into it but nothing happens

I understand your frustrations, however, something cannot be fixed without information being provided as to what's happening. Please, provide further details and documentation. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

we have been sending information which part of that is not enough information?? we dont pay enough $$$$$?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PAMuQK0CvY

Here is the video u can start at 10:30 the map tower 1 down and score barely goes up even both side have been getting towers any other information i can give is my money $$$
      Last edited by *Minori*; 05-24-2020, 06:27 PM. Reason: Posts Merged.

Comment

From what we have gather we believe when u use sim on the tower there is a chance for the tower to just disappear and not come back Some times during the lg battle you can see where you stop getting points on towers even if u have towers. There was even one land grab that was filmm/streamed whatever where u can tell you don't get point unless you have 3 or more towers. I'am not sure if the death spirt (insta kill spirt ) has any chance to cause this but it be nice if it gets fixed. Pretty much is during the fix it starts out right but something happens during the lg fix and tower will disappear or stop giving points (sometimes it just to 1 side or even both sides) Now idk if anyone else is going to comment they might have more info but they sure do complain a lot when they dont win a lg because so there is no reason they don't comment on this( mostly when they lose ^.^)

Comment

5:32 in video Top Tower gone
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KptYZwX7TPA

6:10 bottom home tower disappears, 14:10 bottom left tower disappears, 22:02 Middle Tower disappears, 25:36 top home tower disappears, 27:20 last tower disappears
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VvhW4ewNEY

There i did the work for the devs.
          💎Crystal Saga💎
          ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
          ☆Death Tank
          ☆PvP King at your service
          ☆Class:Knight
          Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
          — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

I remember land grab from years ago didn't have this problem so it could have something to do with summoning sim or maybe even death odor but more people are saying simming towers bug them

some people also think the tower just cant handle being hit for as hard as they are (can't handle the massive dmg they put out compared to the normal damage they take years ago what 100000 a hit
            Last edited by *Minori*; 05-24-2020, 06:27 PM. Reason: Posts Merged.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              I understand your frustrations, however, something cannot be fixed without information being provided as to what's happening. Please, provide further details and documentation. Thank you!
              Read my comment please forward to devs, there's more than enough info on this post for them to see and find the problem.
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
              ☆Death Tank
              ☆PvP King at your service
              ☆Class:Knight
              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by noah.austinn5 View Post
                From what we have gather we believe when u use sim on the tower there is a chance for the tower to just disappear and not come back Some times during the lg battle you can see where you stop getting points on towers even if u have towers. There was even one land grab that was filmm/streamed whatever where u can tell you don't get point unless you have 3 or more towers. I'am not sure if the death spirt (insta kill spirt ) has any chance to cause this but it be nice if it gets fixed. Pretty much is during the fix it starts out right but something happens during the lg fix and tower will disappear or stop giving points (sometimes it just to 1 side or even both sides) Now idk if anyone else is going to comment they might have more info but they sure do complain a lot when they dont win a lg because so there is no reason they don't comment on this( mostly when they lose ^.^)
                Thank you for the explanation. I did notice that you need to maintain 3 towers to continuously accumulate points. I will attempt to duplicate the same issues, but I will need more information regarding the disappearance of the towers.

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                5:32 in video Top Tower gone
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KptYZwX7TPA

6:10 bottom home tower disappears, 14:10 bottom left tower disappears, 22:02 Middle Tower disappears, 25:36 top home tower disappears, 27:20 last tower disappears
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VvhW4ewNEY

There i did the work for the devs.
                The devs and R2 do not read the forums. Moderators are responsible for reading and responding to questions players have. If you'd like to report it specifically to R2 please, file a ticket for assistance.

In regards to the videos, I did see where points came to a halt, and towers disappearing on the map, but I will need to see how they're disappearing, such as skills used, etc. Thank you!
                Last edited by *Minori*; 05-24-2020, 07:23 PM.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I think why people are getting frustrated is because they do not know why it is happening. They have thoughts and idea but no real proof however they give u video and everything to show it is happening. The majority have said it is sim (the sim call skill). in regards to filing a ticket the people are so fed up and tired of filling tickets and not even getting a response. The truth is we don't know and are asking them to figure it out but it seems like they either can't or won't even try. Why dont they make a makeshift land grab battle just with the dev and run a test with gm toons using sim to see if sim mess's with anything then run a test with a modified death spirt to where it has a 100% chance to insta kill on hit. If we knew the answer we wouldn't be asking what it is doing it.

Comment

It was nice event

Comment

Originally posted by noahaustin59 View Post
                      I think why people are getting frustrated is because they do not know why it is happening. They have thoughts and idea but no real proof however they give u video and everything to show it is happening. The majority have said it is sim (the sim call skill). in regards to filing a ticket the people are so fed up and tired of filling tickets and not even getting a response. The truth is we don't know and are asking them to figure it out but it seems like they either can't or won't even try. Why dont they make a makeshift land grab battle just with the dev and run a test with gm toons using sim to see if sim mess's with anything then run a test with a modified death spirt to where it has a 100% chance to insta kill on hit. If we knew the answer we wouldn't be asking what it is doing it.
                      Any information to understand why the issue is occurring will allow me to help figure out the issue myself, and report it properly. I can tell them until I am blue in the face that something is causing the towers to disappear or points to stop, but without reasoning as to why it's happening it can prolong the issue. In regards to the ticket system, if you're going without a response after the 72 hour time period please, private message me and I will notify the team.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Any information to understand why the issue is occurring will allow me to help figure out the issue myself, and report it properly. I can tell them until I am blue in the face that something is causing the towers to disappear or points to stop, but without reasoning as to why it's happening it can prolong the issue. In regards to the ticket system, if you're going without a response after the 72 hour time period please, private message me and I will notify the team.
                        I don´t know if this is the same issue or a different one altogether but I´ve personally noticed towers disappearing when hit for the damage cap. Like I said I don´t know if this is the same issue or a different one but from what I´ve heard in this thread it might be the same as some players in these two guilds most certainly have the potential to occasionally hit that hard especially with Simu (as it seems to have like 300% (this seems to flucutate somewhat as sometimes it deals as much damage as a normal hit and sometimes there are absolutely insane hits in there) damage scaling).

At 1200% crit damage, 11,6% LOA Simu can sometimes hit for the damage cap if you´ve got somewhere around 50 mil damage (probably lower as there are some factors in the damage calculation I don´t understand to this day). Increase any of those values and the required damage gets lower (also goes for the "crater smash" debuff as the debuff seems to increase the damage regardless of who used simu).

Generally speaking hitting the limit of a value will either result in said value restarting at the lowest possible value which would be 0 for a unsigned integer, as CS uses signed integers though the lowest possible value is -2.147.483.648 (you won´t see negative numbers ingame even though the value is technically negative) from there the value will keep increasing again but unless you can deal 4.294.967.295 damage the value is technically theoretically negative unless there is some line of code in the game which prevents this behaviour (which I doubt).

TL;DR: The games values may overflow thus causing a scenario which the game isn´t supposed to handle OR supposed to handle by just killing the entity (it´s not untypical for games to just kill entities who are hit for negative damage values) or the game heals the turrets based on the attack beyond their max HP (by a ridiculous amount and thus terminates them). It´s just a theory based on what I´ve seen happen personally.
                        Last edited by R2109499284; 05-26-2020, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Land Grab was a total bust point buged out as soon as it start for one side did get 90 points

Comment

Working...
                          X