reki skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reki skills

hello when i use a reki skill on my ranger the shield will cancel the skill out can you fix this or tell me if its a bug i don't think me using the skill for myself should be purged off by my shield

Can you please provide the specifics of what skill you're utilizing, etc? Screenshots are always helpful. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i tired all 4 of the skill and as soon as my shield goes off the remaining time on the skill disappears i could try to get screen shots if u want but it easy enough to see just by using the skill on the ranger and seeing for yourself whatever time is left is gone when your shield actiaves

Comment

Please, provide screenshots or create a video. Thank you.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 06-21-2020, 05:36 PM.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	this one 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	626.0 KB
ID:	2008056Click image for larger version

Name:	this one 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	626.8 KB
ID:	2008057
          Last edited by whitebeard51; 06-26-2020, 02:28 PM. Reason: here

Comment

Originally posted by whitebeard51 View Post
            i tired all 4 of the skill and as soon as my shield goes off the remaining time on the skill disappears i could try to get screen shots if u want but it easy enough to see just by using the skill on the ranger and seeing for yourself whatever time is left is gone when your shield actiaves
            Could you provide screenshots that include the buff names and descriptions please?
            To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

here's a video of skill being took off early when iam using it and being taken off by my shield please fix thank the great miho for his help

Comment

Originally posted by xXFumesXx View Post
                here's a video of skill being took off early when iam using it and being taken off by my shield please fix thank the great miho for his help
                Thank you for the video. I will forward it but they may want the video on your own character.
                To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Reiki is in bottom row where the negative effects go, instead it needs to be in the top row where all of the Positive Buffs are supposed to be. Hence Why Knights SpiritGuard Purges it and so does the Ranger Daemon Shield. This is my character and my video, not sure why the devs care so much if on own character. Let them know its okay to help out costumers and not be so lazy all the damn time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxpCp07cpDI
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                    Reiki is in bottom row where the negative effects go, instead it needs to be in the top row where all of the Positive Buffs are supposed to be. Hence Why Knights SpiritGuard Purges it and so does the Ranger Daemon Shield. This is my character and my video, not sure why the devs care so much if on own character. Let them know its okay to help out costumers and not be so lazy all the damn time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxpCp07cpDI
                    Please, understand that it's not laziness it's documenting an issue properly. However, it has been forwarded. Thank you and happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

They fixed the error for knights, unsure on other classes. Thank you to the devs and to you for forwarding for us, Minori.
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                      ☆Death Tank
                      ☆PvP King at your service
                      ☆Class:Knight
                      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                        They fixed the error for knights, unsure on other classes. Thank you to the devs and to you for forwarding for us, Minori.
                        Thank you for confirming!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                        X