Broken LG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken LG

Can someone from r2 explain to me why LG took the whole hour and no one ended with 3000 points
    https://youtu.be/xu-HLXdzKRM
    Last edited by Valthor; 10-10-2020, 08:56 PM.
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

Thank you for notifying us. I will forward the information to the team once they've returned from holiday.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

another broken LG something needs to be done about this
      https://youtu.be/MFxoJyui3EI
      Last edited by Valthor; 10-31-2020, 09:08 PM.
      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Thank you for informing me your Land Grab malfunctioned. Can you provide details of what happened, please?

I have reviewed your video. Unfortunately, I cannot tell what it is you're trying to show me. Please, in the future ensure your video is full screen and the recording logo is not covering up anything important. Thank you!
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          Thank you for informing me your Land Grab malfunctioned. Can you provide details of what happened, please?

I have reviewed your video. Unfortunately, I cannot tell what it is you're trying to show me. Please, in the future ensure your video is full screen and the recording logo is not covering up anything important. Thank you!
          Another week no team reaches 3k points it happened again tonight this is getting old
          (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Originally posted by Valthor View Post

Another week no team reaches 3k points it happened again tonight this is getting old
            Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do without proper documentation. Please, provide clear full-screen time-stamped videos. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

all those videos show the points in LG not accumulating to 3k points and LG lasting all hour been the same problem every time
              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Congrats r2 on another bugged LG
                Attached Files
                (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Please, do not crop the screenshots. We require screenshots to be full-screened and time-stamped. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X