hi me again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi me again

i got a video of lunar halo whice is a 1.4 duration no cast time skill and i got a my main using ultimate aim whice is a 1.5s duration no cast time skill.
    if you watch you can see there is a huge difference between the time of lunar halo being able to move and being able to move after ulimate aim is this intended or just a bug?
    also i got a video of arrow rain 2 when it is use looked at my mana it drains mana like crazy
    https://youtu.be/NIYZSXdZ6vY ps i am annoying i know sorry

Both skills are working as intended. The description for Ultimate Aim is incorrect. It should be listed as Cast Time. I will see about getting the description adjusted. Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

then it should be reduce with cast speed? right

Comment

and if it is cast time you should see a cast time bar and be able to cancle it and not be stuck in the animation so long

Comment

My mistake. Your video is not very clear for me to see. The original skill you used was Arrow Rain, correct this would have a casting bar. However, Ultimate Aim is an attacking skill. It's working as intended. Lunar Halo does not damage the opposing player it is a buff that increases attack and dodge by a certain percentage based on the skills level.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

so the animation lock is intended it was 1.5s duration 0 cast time but ifu compare the two lunar halo 0 cast time 1.4 duration you can freely move way before u can in ultimate aim it like 4x linger animation lock is what i looking at the only difference between the between the two is .1s duration but your animation is lock like
            4x longer on ultimate aim that is intended?

Comment

The skill and the time you're stationary appears to be acceptable from the video you provided.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

it's hard to tell from the video cuz u cant see my mouse but when u use lunar halo u can move almost freely pretty quick but when you use ultimate aim you cant move untill your bow drop and the animation is fully finish whice is alot longer then what 1.5 it be easiest to just and see for yourself what i mean

Comment

Working...
                X