Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Soul

New soul is already bugged.
    I upgraded all the main spots to level 13 and they turned black.
    I cannot upgrade any farther.

I have reported the issue to the team. However, you will need to ensure the previous level of your soul is increased. For example, if your Spirit of Brilliance is level 11 and the attached Rage has been increased to 11 but your Ferocity is still level 10 you may click this section, but you'll be unable to click Rage until you've increased your Spirit of Brilliance to level 12 or higher. Please, be patient in the mean time.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

this bug has not been fixed yet
      still black and can't upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post
        this bug has not been fixed yet
        still black and can't upgrade
        It's a graphics glitch and it has been reported. The soul system works the same as it did prior to the update. Please, ensure the previous level of the soul is upgraded higher than the soul you're trying to access. For example, if your max level of Spirit of Immortality is 12 you will need to upgrade accordingly before you're able to access Spirit of Ice or Spirit of Brilliance again.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X