Bloody Acres still broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
    have you ever tested that? results please.
    i tried that way back after the skill was introduced, and no. it doesn't spot stealthed rogues.
    not sure though if it was fixed later on and its main use is for that. =)

Comment

I tested the part about spotting the stealthed rogues.... It works BUT.... ONLY IF the rogue doesn't move from the point that they stealthed and is not running around. If they are running u can't trap them which is very very disappointing. Being able to use it like a curse would be very nice i have to admit, otherwise if the rogue tracking system works properly and able to trap the rogue even if they are moving while stealth.

p.s. i tested in seng a while back and it kinda trapped a random spot... but not sure if that was a random stealthed rogue or if it was simply bugging or if that was the spot that rogue went into stealth and is completely nowhere near it since i couldn't check (since i can't attack while trapping/and couldn't managed to catch one after the bone things disappeared).
      (S56)TpstT
      A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
      ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
      come visit ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TpstT View Post
        I tested the part about spotting the stealthed rogues.... It works BUT.... ONLY IF the rogue doesn't move from the point that they stealthed and is not running around. If they are running u can't trap them which is very very disappointing. Being able to use it like a curse would be very nice i have to admit, otherwise if the rogue tracking system works properly and able to trap the rogue even if they are moving while stealth.

p.s. i tested in seng a while back and it kinda trapped a random spot... but not sure if that was a random stealthed rogue or if it was simply bugging or if that was the spot that rogue went into stealth and is completely nowhere near it since i couldn't check (since i can't attack while trapping/and couldn't managed to catch one after the bone things disappeared).
        The main reason why it traps "nothing" is due to fps/ms delays and the ridiculous speed some shadow rogues can reach. The game CANNOT keep up with the speed of a rogue (say 500+) so they appear to be in one spot on your screen, but on that rogues computer, they're miles away. To my understanding, when bloody acres is cast, it sends the coordinates of where the skill should be placed for everyone based on the targeting made by your computer (or something like that).
        Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
          The main reason why it traps "nothing" is due to fps/ms delays and the ridiculous speed some shadow rogues can reach. The game CANNOT keep up with the speed of a rogue (say 500+) so they appear to be in one spot on your screen, but on that rogues computer, they're miles away. To my understanding, when bloody acres is cast, it sends the coordinates of where the skill should be placed for everyone based on the targeting made by your computer (or something like that).
          Okay just tested, yup total flop lmfao.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
          X