my account got hack :( please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my account got hack :( please help

please if you can understand my account got hack this is the name (S14)SkySheon i will tell you the story how did my account got hack please read this
    so one day my friend give me a link for a new game so i quit crystal saga i begin playing my friend new game so my friend told me to pilot my account in CS so he piloting my account it became lvl71 so some guy told him that he is my friend so my friend give the account becuase he thought that that guy was my friend so when i logging in it it got hack so he report it on he so now im sending it to you to bring me back my account i really want to go back in playing CS i quit LOL i want to play CS please i beg you please.

Don't give your account info to anyone, not even your friends because they will do stupid thing and you will lose your account. Some scammer tried to get me to give him my info. He said he would give me $8k for my account but I needed to give him the account information before he paid me. He was very persistent and promised several time he would pay me and not rip me off. He even had a dummy account he would give me with 8k crystals on it. Scammers will do anything to scam you, and if you have half-brain friends it won't be hard to lose your account.

DON'T GIVE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO ANYONE, NOT EVEN GOD!!!

P.S. It's not a hack when you give the information.
    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

When you willingly give out your information to another person, then it is not considered a hack. Hacking is when somehow someone got your account information through no fault of your own, and without you giving it out to anyone. In case you missed it, account sharing is against the TOS, so when you gave your information to your friend, then you violated the TOS, and eliminated any chance to claim you were hacked, as you gave him the information, and then he gave it to someone else.

This should be a lesson for the future. Never ever give out your account information to anyone.

The only thing that R2 can do at this point since you violated the TOS and shared your account information voluntarily, is to ban the account that you lost. Either way, you are still going to have to start over.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

As they have stated above.

When playing a virtual game, if anyone of your friends or family members are playing with you they will become really jealous of you having better gear than they have (or level character) and will do anything to get their hands on it, If that person has a chance. Only person you should give the password to, IT'S YOURSELF AND ONLY YOU.
        Last edited by KidSess; 11-05-2013, 12:24 PM.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

if it's bound to your email try to recover the password, and hope the account stealer didnt change the email to his

Comment

Dude its against ToS 2 share ur account to someone its clearly ur fault bro.

P.S:Account Sharing Is NOT a HACK it means u broke the ToS.But if u rlly want to get your account back do wat gwiyomi33 said if it's bound to your email try to recover the password, and hope the account stealer didnt change the email to his

Comment

As stated above you give out your account info , its your own fault.
              Not likely your going to get help recovering your account.

Comment

Working...
              X