No announcement yet.

Cheating Bots (MUST READ)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just had a though, why not talk to the makers of Elsword. I mean Elsword the American Version is unhackable. It has a program that when a hack or bot is active, it denies you access to the game until said program is closed. So, why not ask them what it is they used to make this possible, and try implementing this in the many games R2 offers..... Problem solved!
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
      i just had a though, why not talk to the makers of Elsword. I mean Elsword the American Version is unhackable. It has a program that when a hack or bot is active, it denies you access to the game until said program is closed. So, why not ask them what it is they used to make this possible, and try implementing this in the many games R2 offers..... Problem solved!
      Last time I played elsword i was greeted by dozens of spamming bots almost immediately , Not sure if its still like that but believe me nothing is unhackable. If it was that simple I'm sure it would have been done already on R2games.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
        Last time I played elsword i was greeted by dozens of spamming bots almost immediately , Not sure if its still like that but believe me nothing is unhackable. If it was that simple I'm sure it would have been done already on R2games.
        They fixed that problem with a recent update, as well as a new Level cap... So, they are hacker and botter free.
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
        IGN:S58-AquaShock
        Level: 198-Eidolon
        Class: Knight
        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
        -Albert Einstein

Comment

our server has basically 30 bots hiding in glimmering plains we went 2 pk them 1 day.. 1 aoe gave me 10 pk lvl lol and they kept coming like they were on a conveyor belt major problem and it causes so many acounts to be banned and hacked

Comment

they hunting fragrance soul essence to make earthen frag weapo toon

Comment

Is there GMs for Crystal Saga? This is game is ABANDONED, full of hackers, bugs and other bad things. There s a lot of BOTs everywhere, right now they are close to Molten highlands, usually priests.

Comment

We have the same bot on s65 and they hold the top ranks in gold also with names like SDSDSDs huieigrg jhgdjhaa and what now each holding 15-30ish gold. Most of the little ones I see running around grinding are priests too but... I witnessed 50 low lv mage's on scorpions come to the Christmas tree to collect the prize pack. I'm surprised that R2 hasnt done something about this already and seriously doubt that they ever will. Very annoying.

Comment

Working...
                X