bugged shadow rogue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bugged shadow rogue

almost every shadow rogue skill is bugged itd be nice if you guys pay more attention to it and fix the problem so i can actually play the game. im getting killed in dungeons that i can easily beat bcuz the skils dont do anything and more importantly in pvp areas like showdown and seng.

How is every Shadow Rogue skill is bugged?
    Just about 90% - 95% of the Shadow skills work properly as intended.
    I would know, I'm using one right now.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by crooks88 View Post
      almost every shadow rogue skill is bugged itd be nice if you guys pay more attention to it and fix the problem so i can actually play the game. im getting killed in dungeons that i can easily beat bcuz the skils dont do anything and more importantly in pvp areas like showdown and seng.
      You will need to provide screen shots as evidence of these skills not working correctly here http://support.r2games.com :3

Comment

rogues jsut arent PvE thats y squishy cuz boss takes so long 2 kill and u cant do it in 3-4 hits like in PvP

Comment

check your thread about bugged skills, that video i posted is proof. its happening more and more often every day to the point where participating in showdown and seng is pointless. i stand there for 30 seconds "attacking" a guy without seeing a number representing dmg done OR a "miss" the skills are "used" but dont actually do anything, then BOOM someone walks past and kills me. i mention it to other players and the general response from the rogues on my server is "shadow rogue is bugged"

and slayers shadow skill does absolutely nothing even thoguh its supposed to increase your movement speed while stealthed. i seem to be moving slower while stealthed and cloak is lvl 5. how does that make sense...
          Last edited by KongolLOD; 12-24-2013, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            How is every Shadow Rogue skill is bugged?
            Just about 90% - 95% of the Shadow skills work properly as intended.
            I would know, I'm using one right now.
            What about the 5-10% of the skills?
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
              What about the 5-10% of the skills?
              Compared to Priests , Rogues have it very good as far as skills working correctly. All classes could use a bit of tweaking honestly we will see what happens down the road nothing is set in stone.

Comment

Working...
              X