cant buy vip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant buy vip

when i click the vip icon in game i go thru all the steps and it says my card has been declined, when in fact there is no reason for that at all. ive been trying to use it since yesterday and was only able to use it when buying crystals and choosing a different payment method. there is no way for me to buy vip now. fix would be nice.

First is have you called your bank? Twice my card was being declined through R2's recharge and VIP system. Both times it is because my bank had blocked R2's payment systems.

Second option is to file a ticket and see if there is an issue on R2's end.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

its a prepaid card and ive used them before for purchasing vip and crystals but for some reason im unable to now.

i dont think its on r2 end bcuz i was able to use alternate emthod to recharge earlier today but there isnt an alternate method for buying vip with credit card.
      Last edited by PrinceKuja; 12-27-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Then you should file a ticket and ask if R2 knows why it is not working.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

im awaiting response from ultimate pay, or wtv the company is... if they arent able to answer then i will ask r2

Comment

Thank you. If you have any issues please let me know.

Comment

will do, ty ^^

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                im awaiting response from ultimate pay, or wtv the company is... if they arent able to answer then i will ask r2
                You need to contact playspan or ultimate pay for vip issues, hopefully they can get you all fixed up soon

Comment

problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                  X