Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loading game stucks at 94% all the time..can you help me?

Originally posted by R243341697 View Post
    Loading game stucks at 94% all the time..can you help me?
    Clear cache, it's usually that.
    internet sensation

Comment

Um, with all do respect Predator, it has nothing to do with the cache at this time, CS is experiencing mass server lags, and as such many people are experiencing problems, such as, 504 not found, and Server-wide DCs.... Unfirtunately until R2 has a better idea of the problem at hand, it will continue to happen.
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
        Um, with all do respect Predator, it has nothing to do with the cache at this time, CS is experiencing mass server lags, and as such many people are experiencing problems, such as, 504 not found, and Server-wide DCs.... Unfirtunately until R2 has a better idea of the problem at hand, it will continue to happen.
        I have had no problems at all like that , a few people have R2 is looking into it and should be fixed soon , if it hasn't already , for now try clearing cashe , cookies and restarting your browser, hopefully you can get logged in now .

Comment

There hasn't been any posts regarding the 504-Time Out Error, so most likely, all the OP has to do is clear the cache.
          If that doesn't work, then the OP is free to try out the suggestions in THIS THREAD and provide us the results in the end.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
          X