Loading page~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading page~

I am stuck in the loading page, but it does not seem to affect anyone else... This has been happening for 24+ hrs but i haven't gotten into my Characters. This may not be something r2 can fix. Also, I'm not sure because of the server merge today... But it happened over 7hrs ago.. Thanks, (if there isn't anything you can do i understand) Click image for larger version

Name:	Cs pic 10.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	1743468

Try to clear your cookies and cashe , or try using a different browser maybe? I find that Chrome or Opera seem to work the best for CS at least for me they do.

Comment

I agree, firefox most of the time says cannot connect to server and refreshed alot same thing happened, for now i use comondo dragon xP

Comment

I have tried clearing ALL of my data (including my cookies) and i have my main browser as Opera and have tried Chrome and Internet explorer.... Sorta bummed.... i tried getting on a different computer and was alright (meaning that i could get on no problem) So i have no idea what it is :/.... It may just be my lappy (which sucks because i just got it for xmas... Thanks guys though!!! Means a lot..

Comment

Tou welcome, happy to help xP .

Comment

Working...
          X