• Show
Clear All

• Cheaters invading CS...

Click image for larger version

Name:	CRYPT CHEATERS2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	519.2 KB
ID:	1744108

Seriously??? 29 players arrived first than the 3rd placer??? And happened not 2 minutes over when crypt started??? Even if the 3rd placer really was the 30th person who arrived, that means 3rd to 29th person who entered are idiots for not getting the 3rd reward which is veeeeery impossible to happen. And in 2 minutes only??? Seriously, you have to check this and do something about it R2.

Not to mention bugs from fate at ravensteed room that when you entered no one is around then ravensteed mysteriously killed by invisible player, coz no one is around attacking, then mysteriously your pet is attacking something or someone that you cannot see??? And please don't ask me for screenshot of this, go check it yourself, it's your job to find bugs, we are only helping for reporting it. You are getting paid and that money are coming from cashers. If this will be ignored, then we all know that something is fishy around here!!!

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to say about crypt cheaters,
    As for Ravensteed n CoF it sounds to me like a rogue killed it and restealthed lol

Comment

If you look at the screenshot, you can see the that announcement for "30 players reaching the top floor" appears before the announcement for 3rd place player even shows. As expressed in the screenshot, Newt (the third placer) was shocked to see that the Crypt beast had already appeared. Something's wrong with Crypt.

Comment

might not really be cheaters... possibly a bug. maybe something else. I will check into this a little more. See if I see anything strange going on. Honestly though, I do not understand how it is possible that THAT many people made it to the top without claiming. What would the point be? No exp and no place benefits. Does not make sense. Very strange.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

maybe theyve figured out how to avoid being kicked out of crypt just like theyve figured out how to get around being kicked from iob. i heard a bit about this but never tried to exploit it myself. yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
            As for Ravensteed n CoF it sounds to me like a rogue killed it and restealthed lol
            Rogues can't attack while keeping themselves at stealth mode and they need a few seconds to restealth after attacking, but this one's different, again, enter the room then you'll see ravensteed alive, then 1 second it's dead when no one is there, but your pet is attacking something you cannot see. Also after being killed, the drops are being looted by again invisible 'something' but you can go to the next room while this is happening and it won't tell you that you can't do that co'z someone's inside. Then who is that getting the drops while you can go to the next room?? Anyway, 99% of the players in our server know that ravensteed room and DC room are, bugged. Same for DC room that someone invisible will get the box first faster than you but you won't see anyone and again, your pet will attack something you cannot see. Rogues cannot open chests while stealthed now can they??

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
            might not really be cheaters... possibly a bug. maybe something else. I will check into this a little more. See if I see anything strange going on. Honestly though, I do not understand how it is possible that THAT many people made it to the top without claiming. What would the point be? No exp and no place benefits. Does not make sense. Very strange.
            It is very unlikely to happen that 27 people won't get the reward for the 3rd place and also very unlikely that 30 players will reach crypt room 15 in less than 2minutes. The crypt-code-cheaters are always winning in crypt everyday, follow them and they are going from crypt 1 to 15 without any mistake every single freaking day. Who can do that?

Comment

heh i know exactly how they do it idk why they dont claim prize tho. should have a screenshot of all the players in the 15th floor at that time provided by one of the top placing players and see who they are.
              Last edited by NotoriousInfamy; 01-21-2014, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Yea no clue whats going on. On my server someone started selling cash shop items 70%+ off from the cash shop charging real money via paypal.
                There must be some deep exploits in the whole game.

Comment

70% off sounds like a decent price. if r2 charged fair prices then people that try to cut their grass wouldnt feel its profitable enough anymore and r2 would get more ppl spending money, but hey we cant all be smart.

Comment

Working...
                  X