Stats bug!!! Please help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats bug!!! Please help!!!

my stats went down after the maintenance today.
    before the maintenance i upgrade my character souls' then my character stats went up'
    but after the maintenance my stats went down.
    patk,matk,pdef,mdef, all decrease..
    but on my character soul development it show;s that my character's soul is upgraded. but no stats is added.

i dont use any elixir, or buff's. thats why i noticed that there was a problem or bug in my character.
    please take action on my character'

-=CRYSTAL SAGA=-
    character name: NOBITA
    SERVER: s68 Silver Hollow

Maybe your mount/pixi/or anything else changed.

Comment

Usually when my stats look odd, it's because my pixie randomly decided to hide also, lol. Check if any of your gear need repairs also; that stunts your stats a bit if they require maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
        Usually when my stats look odd, it's because my pixie randomly decided to hide also, lol. Check if any of your gear need repairs also; that stunts your stats a bit if they require maintenance.
        I would say summon pixie check which mount you are using and or repair your gear if none of the above seem to work ,
        You may file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com

Comment

i don't have any pixie. my mount is still the same. my armor and weapon does not change. my soul upgrade doesn't add stats to my character. my soul's stats is bug.

Comment

are you sure that you didnt have any buffs before maintenance? That would explain a stat change.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

maybe before maintenance you use pot

Comment

im sure.. im not using pots. elixir or buff's. or pixies. or other upgrades of armor

Comment

the problem is my 'soul' i upgrade it. but there's no effect to my character stats.

Comment

Well then, you may file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com and someone will look into your toon and see what the problem is.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	325.2 KB
ID:	1680095 heres my screen shot

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	325.2 KB
ID:	1680097 here's the screen shot

Comment

its not a bug u just cant figure out why youre stats have changed. it could be 100 different thigns that cause it. even if you level up and ur stats increase ur crit % will still drop even when u add attribute points to agility which increase crit. makes absolutely no sense to me, but thats how it goes. just keep upgrading and youll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                          X