Clear All

• Bugged LG

See what happens if you don't do maint every week :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bugged LG.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	250.4 KB
ID:	1745186

On S46 our land grab was bugged too! cost us a win. now we have to wait another week because you couldnt do maintenance...thanks

Comment

The Kabam English server had a glitched LG also, missing towers and no points awarded for holding towers. This is bull! we pay good money to beef up our accounts to win and it doesn't work! I think they owe us money!

Comment

We are sorry LG bugged. Every non-maintenance week we ask for a quick reset to happen so that the towers (and a couple of other minor things) reset. We were told there was a reset, so we assumed it actually happened. In the future, we will make sure a reset actually happened rather than take their word for it.

Unfortunately, when the servers don't come down during the week, the LG towers will not reset. There's no other fix for this issue due to how LG is coded.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it happens when the last LG ,,, one of the teams keep destroying the towers even after the match over... towers will disappear .. if there no maintenance before the next week... then the towers will keep their non existence

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
            it happens when the last LG ,,, one of the teams keep destroying the towers even after the match over... towers will disappear .. if there no maintenance before the next week... then the towers will keep their non existence
            That really does not have anything to do with LG being bugged , the server needs to be reset because of how it is coded as MemoryLane already stated.
            Both teams could leave the instant it ends and it would still be bugged the same way.

Comment

So then whats the issue with the kabam server? We were controlling towers and not gaining any points at all. We simply got stuck at 147 and we unable to gain points. Im very unhappy, Ive spend more that enough money on this game, its just not right. Will this weeks LG be fixed? i noticed there were no changes made, i only assume no reset was made AGAIN!

Comment

they announced no maintenance for 3 weeks due to their chinese holiday. there will be maintenance next thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  We are sorry LG bugged. Every non-maintenance week we ask for a quick reset to happen so that the towers (and a couple of other minor things) reset. We were told there was a reset, so we assumed it actually happened. In the future, we will make sure a reset actually happened rather than take their word for it.

Unfortunately, when the servers don't come down during the week, the LG towers will not reset. There's no other fix for this issue due to how LG is coded.
                  As a person who has worked with server farms and dealt with some similar issues, you could offer this solution to your techs. On Windows based servers (I'm sure other servers have this also) you can use the shutdown.exe command to restart the server at a given time. Create a file (reboot.bat or something similar) put the shutdown.exe command in the batch file and save it. Then schedule a task to run the batch file at the proper time.

The shutdown.exe command has many switch that can be used: shutdown.exe /? will give them a list: (shutdown.exe –r –f –t 0) is one that I use often. This might be a solution that's workable for times when the techs are on holiday. Anyway, I don't know what they will think of this but I'm just trying to help out.

Comment

was wondering if you can do something about lg when get kicked out for no reason ? usually not a problem before cause always 15
                    on so if one get kicked out wouldnt matter. Today different story.. server dont have much players on so lg means 5 or 6 people on one
                    and other will be 3, so if one get kicked out that team have no chance at all whatsoever, so im wondering if you can make it so, that if one get kicked by accident can go back in. we are trying to make our server interesting by having not just one guild competing but
                    more..problem with that is, not much people in one guild..but since we have asked for merge and still nothing happen so we are doing the best we can to entertain ourselves.. a little help from you guys would be appreciated.

btw..i did not dc when i got kicked out of lg... and its fraustrating when that happen....

Comment

Working...
                    X