Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Favorite Two Bugs: Cupid Hairdo and Island of Blessing Auto Teleportation!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Favorite Two Bugs: Cupid Hairdo and Island of Blessing Auto Teleportation!!

First Problem I Would Like To Address Is The Cupid Hairdo:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-02-07 at 3.04.35 AM - Edited.png
Views:	2
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	1745282

Name:	Screenshot 2014-02-07 at 1.54.55 AM - Edited.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1745284

Name:	Screenshot 2014-02-07 at 3.43.47 AM - Edited.png
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1745285
    As You Can See That The Mage Class Appears To Be Bald While In Motion, But When The Motion Stops The Hair Is Fine. Myself When This Costume First Came Out Like All Costumes I Try Them On As I Would In Real Life Needless To Say I Soon Came To The Realization That The Cupid Hairdo Is Bugged. After Many Tickets And Not Just From One Mage As I Am One Of Three Mages On S68 That Are Having This Problem If There Are More Mages WIth The Cupid Hairdo They Like The Rest Have Costume Off. Also I Purchased The Fancy Hairdo(Male) And As You Can See In These Photos No Bugs, So I ve Concluded That The Cupid Hairdo Is Only Glitching On Mages When They Move. Pls R2 Look At This A Fix It We Spend Good Money On Costumes So Are Toons Will Look Nice Not Thuggish.

Name:	Screenshot 2014-02-07 at 3.52.20 AM - Edited.png
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	1745286

Now The Next Bug I Would Like To Address Is The Island of Blessing Auto Teleportation That Occurs After The Last Rain:Well Recently I Have Left IoB Around 13:01 Which Is The Second To Last Rain And The IoB Auto Teleport Buff Comes On Screen And Like Some Of You If I'm Not Satisfied With The Color Rain My Team Is On I Leave Early To Get A Head Start On Delivery, But The IoB Auto Teleport Buff Stays On Even After I Leave And I 've Found Myself In Delivery When The Buffs Timer Hits Zero And The Consequence Is I Get Teleported Back To Starglade At The Exact Location Of All The Other IoB Players And I Lose My Crystaloid And Fail My Delivery Quest Everytime. I Currently Have Not Taken A Screen Or Screen Shots Of This Because It Always Catches Me Off Guard But I Plan To Leave Early Tomorrow And Will Update This Post Accordingly. Thank You R2 And Please Fix These Bugs.

Name:	1st - Edited.png
Size:	725.6 KB
ID:	1745299

Name:	2nd.png
Size:	594.8 KB
ID:	1745297

Name:	3rd.png
Size:	392.3 KB
ID:	1745298

Name:	5th - Edited.png
Size:	829.1 KB
ID:	1745300
    Last edited by Terk8877; 02-07-2014, 12:19 PM.

fix mah hair please its been over 3 weeks
    (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
    lvl 100 scion Mage
    Mount: Purple Chicken
    Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
    Wings: Angel Lords
    Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Comment

As comedic as the balding is, I myself have left IOB early a couple times with the timer still intact, and I've never had the issue of being teleported back to the dumping area near the Cragstone portal nor have I heard of other players in my server with the same problem. It's news to me. O.O But no matter, I hope you get your toon's hair fixed soon (as it has been reported already by other users with the same balding). I'm sure no one likes to walk by someone that looks like a mugger. ;p

Comment

Puppetboomber I ve played on other severs and never ran into to this problem I only Have on s68 during this maint less time not sure if that is the cause but i will be leaving IoB early today again to take screen shots if it bugs it was knew to me but this was the third time and its starting to get frustrateing

Comment

ok if u get the blue kick timer buff thingy do not enter any events til its gone. happens all the time to ppl and they learn he hard way, its common knowledge. you gotta leave iob before you get the kick timer buff (you have about 10 seconds after getting the second last pack) or sacrifice 2 packs and be out. this issue could possibly be fixed in the next maintenance tho as they are going to make changes that prevent people from rigging iob for purple packs for the next day. if you wanna know more about that check the closed thread about rigged iob in bug reports.

Comment

Slim please read puppetboomers post apparently its not common knowledge thank you very much sir and hopefully these glitches get fixed on the next maint.

Comment

Originally posted by Terk8877 View Post
              Slim please read puppetboomers post apparently its not common knowledge thank you very much sir and hopefully these glitches get fixed on the next maint.

yea i am very disappointed with the way the mods handle things especially for "paying customers". they say they value their costumers and all that jazz but guess what? this costumer hasnt had his hair fixed! its not really encouraging me to recharge or buy vip for things that WONT WORK.
              (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
              lvl 100 scion Mage
              Mount: Purple Chicken
              Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
              Wings: Angel Lords
              Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Comment

As frustrating as it is, try being patient till the next maintenance, jesmex. As you know, most of the R2 staff has been on holiday for the past two weeks (going on three) due to Chinese New Year, but after this upcoming MT, if it's not fixed, then you can rage. XD

Comment

"this costumer hasnt had his hair fixed!"

LOL i understand where ur coming from but for someone on the outside looking in, to read that was pretty funny.

Comment

yea its does that... but if u leave b4 u get buff it dont matter... was in bath and got ported once lol

Comment

Originally posted by jesmex2 View Post
                      yea i am very disappointed with the way the mods handle things especially for "paying customers". they say they value their costumers and all that jazz but guess what? this costumer hasnt had his hair fixed! its not really encouraging me to recharge or buy vip for things that WONT WORK.
                      As Mods all we can do is forward issues and make sure the right people are aware of what is happening , and yes they have been made aware. As started here , many of the staff have been on holidays so please be patient and the bugs with the hair will be fixed.

Comment

Huha wardrobe malfunction x-x

The IOB kick timer . That thing kicks as long as the timer is running . o-o For example you left the IOB and then the timer was nine seconds left and you were inside delivery so therefore as the timer kicks off . It will teleport you at iob kick spawn area at starglade. o-o. It happen to me. And I tried it couple of times, to make sure I did not use marriage tp ring. XDBetter stay at starglade and let it cool down o,o , don't go anywhere for safety precaution . XDD t's not a bug?It really how it works o-o,
                        I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

The kick timer isn't a bug lol, its a buff that you get in IOB. Don't be dumb and go into deliv while its still on, just wait 5 minutes its not going to kill you.
                          What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                            The kick timer isn't a bug lol, its a buff that you get in IOB. Don't be dumb and go into deliv while its still on, just wait 5 minutes its not going to kill you.
                            Agreed , either wait it out and collect all your packs , or leave before the kick timer pops up , or if nothing else do your delivery quick lol

Comment

hoyl ******* **** captain obvious its a no brainer ! you peopel impress me with your intelligence..... hmm ill just go to an event while i have a teleport countdown on and get mad at r2 when i teleport out in the middle of it

Comment

Working...
                              X