• Show
Clear All

• cant log in?

Click image for larger version

Name:	!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	394.5 KB
ID:	1745441

obviously ichanged the username for privacy reasons but i cant log in unless i use a vpn, but by doing that im unable to access my email and other things on the net. also being constantly logged out of forum within 2 minutes of logging in

ayo put the cheeseburger down and tell me why i cant log in

Comment

thanks to the awesome team answering tickets that continually refused to investigate the issue or read what i said in my tickets. considering i could only log in with a vpn and thats a hassle i just changed my ip address and now i can log in. good job team!

ps why should i contact my internet service provider seeking assistance when the only problem is at cs.r2games website and no other sites? pfft
      I Love R2 so much all the mods and ticket elves are so nice to me !
      Last edited by MisterCuddles; 02-12-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Of course you should contact your ISP Kuja, if you do they will tell you there is no problem, and give R2s excuse of "there is nothing wrong, even when there clearly is" a lot more credit.

Comment

yeah well i was hoping they at least had it in them to tell me whats really going on with it but oh well. not a big deal, i just take matters in to my own hands and solve the issue. just like i solved the "limited ip" problem that occured at the exact same time that i was unable to log in using my old ip address. the folks here at r2 sure have a good, troll like sense of humor.

Comment

Working...
          X