limited ip?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• limited ip?

tried to create a new account and it said sorry your ip is limited for creating acccounts? who the hell they think i am some mall mmo thing?

Originally posted by Murcielago88 View Post
    tried to create a new account and it said sorry your ip is limited for creating acccounts? who the hell they think i am some mall mmo thing?
    There is probably a reason for it, and I'm gonna leave it at that. If you want file a ticket http://support.r2games.com

Comment

Lol no need to file a ticket. was just wondering if everybody had a certain limit or if it was placed on my ip. i think youve answered that, ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago88 View Post
        Lol no need to file a ticket. was just wondering if everybody had a certain limit or if it was placed on my ip. i think youve answered that, ty.
        Believe it or not there is a limit to how many alts you can have (not sure exactly how many) , that is most likely the reason.

Comment

There's limit to how many new accounts you can create in a day. If you change your IP address before making more accounts or wait a day or so then you can make more accounts again.
          (S56)TpstT
          A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
          ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
          come visit ;)

Comment

well the last account i created was during the first week of the card event i think, but when i tried to make a new one the other day i couldnt do it. ironically enough after i discovered that problem i was unable to log in to the cs.r2games site unless i used vpn. perhaps those issues were connected, either way it doesnt matter now, new ip, new account. ready to rock.

Comment

Indeed, just use proxy, problem solved.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

proxy is laggy, i just reset my ip instead, only takes 3-5 mins lol

Comment

Working...
                X