Damage Hack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage Hack?

i dont know if this is the right place to post this but i just like to ask your view about this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	alabaster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	444.9 KB
ID:	1745794

im at the hoarder room then this char came and killed me, so i check the toons stat and this is what i saw.
    this can be an alt or something but i like the GM/Mods to investigate/check this one.

thank you.

still no reply from mods or any GM available?
    i just like to know if there is really a damage hack cheat on this game, coz this will destroy/ruin the game.
    a mortal lowbie w/o tenets can pawn casher mortal w/ tenets

Comment

I would say that's a work of a balancer. Either that toon you're seeing is in sengolia or ladder or some other event that involves balancer and the stats are altered/boosted. With a stat like that I wouldn't say its hack because if I run my alts through ladder they'll also have a similar stat to that of your screenshot.
      (S56)TpstT
      A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
      ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
      come visit ;)

Comment

@TpstT
        i think her toon is in CoF, i also have balancer but my stat does not reach that high.
        I also tried calling people on wc to check her toon, and suddenly she appeared inside cof hall, with DS buff but not equip w/ DS and got offline.
        when i check her toon again, it got normal stat for lvl 40 mortal.

Comment

Could be many different balancers giving those stats, in all honesty if someone could hack stats don't you think they would aim a bit higher than 9800 matck ....
          Please refrain from calling people cheaters unless you can provide proof or at least have a very solid reasoning for calling them a cheater.

Comment

@MisterCuddles
            I did mention in the prev post that i SAW that char appeared in the CoF Hall, which means the only balancer available would be the CoF balancer, am i right?
            and I did not mention that the owner of the toon is cheating, as ive said i need clarification and does a screen shot did not prove anything?
            Last edited by tinderolamang; 02-21-2014, 09:35 PM.

Comment

it's the balancer, just like in ladder, when you are lower level, the balancer gives you MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE stats, the closer you are to lvl 150, the less stats the balancer give..

Comment

op is op as well.
                Last edited by MisterCuddles; 02-22-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinderolamang View Post
                  @MisterCuddles
                  I did mention in the prev post that i SAW that char appeared in the CoF Hall, which means the only balancer available would be the CoF balancer, am i right?
                  and I did not mention that the owner of the toon is cheating, as ive said i need clarification and does a screen shot did not prove anything?
                  The only thing you are proving with that screen shot is a low lvl toon has a balancer, so unless you can actually prove there is cheating somehow, there is nothing I can do with this.

Comment

look at the dmg reductions thts the bugged part of it no priest at tht lv and being a mortal can get tht much reduction wich makes it fishy o.o didnt notice it at first but its clear as day also cof does not give any reduction status boosts so having tht much is kinda insane at tht lv ._.
                    Last edited by air776; 02-23-2014, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Not only was the reduction reduced back to 1% and 0% on the character after viewing it, but the stats are also way too low to even apply a balancer to have those stats.
                      Thanks to air776 pointing out the reduction, we'll be taking this issue into our hands now.

Edit: With the OP mentioning the DS buff, that could be the explanation. We'll investigate further.
                      Last edited by BrotherVT; 02-23-2014, 04:10 AM.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

@BrotherVT and air776

thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X