IoB bug in s67

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IoB bug in s67

okay, here's the thing. when I tried to come in the rainstone battleground, I got stucked at loading and waited for less than 10mins. Seeing that it is hopeless to wait and my other guildies said that they always experience that, I refreshed my browser. When I logged on, I saw the timer ticking like 00:17 on SG, then after a while, the timer refreshed to 5mins again(I got a pic with the timer refreshed) then after 5 mins, the timer refreshed again (as you can see the time on the buffs differ) and continues to refresh. Can you please fix this bug? and also, can you please fix the stucked loading when coming in the rainstone battle ground. thanks.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	484.1 KB
ID:	1747549Click image for larger version

Name:	bug 2.jpg
Size:	523.3 KB
ID:	1747550Click image for larger version

Name:	bug 3.jpg
Size:	500.5 KB
ID:	1747551

It's not really a bug considering the timer isn't affecting you at all. >_>

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
      It's not really a bug considering the timer isn't affecting you at all. >_>
      I would agree it's not really something that is going to affect gameplay much if at all.
      Getting stuck on loading is an issue and I will be sure to forward that for you .

Comment

thankies. I thought it was a bug cause the timer keeps on resetting. >.<

Comment

yah but don't be on a dungeon when the kicker is on cause it gonna teleport you to SG

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
            yah but don't be on a dungeon when the kicker is on cause it gonna teleport you to SG
            You only receive the kick timer while in iob, If you leave before you get the kick timer you will not have to worry about that.

Comment

Working...
            X