X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Kb/s Map Loading, bug ? 20 mins loading per map *** :((

Too Slow Connection ?
    ^^

I would suggest checking to see if your browser has any add ons/plugins you can disable or remove.
    Try clearing cookies / cache ect.
    Try another browser, if none of that seems to work please file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com

Comment

I'm sorry MisterCuddles but the old "clean your cookies/cache/try another browser" is no longer viable information for those of us who have played this game for a long time. We know when we are seeing an R2 server issue. It's not cool to keep trying to blame our computers/servers/browsers when nothing else is acting up except playing on CS. I was not able to gain access to the first round of Avernal today for over 8 minutes, my roommate could not get a toon into the first round of Sengolia today at all and this particular character still cannot log in even after a full computer restart, all due to the same issue - loading page stuck at 0 Kb/s 65-88% loaded and the page would not refresh (slow spinning circle or the little red running man asking us to be patient). Why not put up a fast post or a system announcement saying "R2 is experiencing a server issue and we are working on clearing this up as soon as possible to enable you to enjoy your gaming experience" and own up to the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Meemaw135588 View Post
        I'm sorry MisterCuddles but the old "clean your cookies/cache/try another browser" is no longer viable information for those of us who have played this game for a long time. We know when we are seeing an R2 server issue. It's not cool to keep trying to blame our computers/servers/browsers when nothing else is acting up except playing on CS. I was not able to gain access to the first round of Avernal today for over 8 minutes, my roommate could not get a toon into the first round of Sengolia today at all and this particular character still cannot log in even after a full computer restart, all due to the same issue - loading page stuck at 0 Kb/s 65-88% loaded and the page would not refresh (slow spinning circle or the little red running man asking us to be patient). Why not put up a fast post or a system announcement saying "R2 is experiencing a server issue and we are working on clearing this up as soon as possible to enable you to enjoy your gaming experience" and own up to the problem?
        During the first avernal, i went inside to enter and participate. What i encounter was that, i was in the loading page stuck at 83%. No matter how much i tried, i couldn't until 5 hours later. What i find very interesting is that, I am able to play every other game/load videos fast/ download fast and yet this is the only game that keeps giving me issues like this. Since i started i have never EVER, had a problem like this until people started complaining and i thought it was my ISP . They told me they were having some issues because of a storm and it was resolved 2 days ago. However, i still having the issue with the loading.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I have never had any issues with loading unless it was my isp, there are a lot of players experiencing issues in the last few days however all I can do is tell GM's to check servers and they can log in and play just fine as well.
          So whatever the issue is it does not affect everyone, I will continue forwarding the issue and push for more testing .... that's all I can do.

Comment

Working...
          X