avoiding the issue misleading product/false advertisement is a crime

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avoiding the issue misleading product/false advertisement is a crime

ya know i have no idea how many times i have had this problem with your misleading products i "attempted" the free crystal thing as i needed a lil something for ingame tho Im a casual customer yet when it says i am to recieve 884 crystal by subscribing to a ringtone company that will bill my phone thats all good i mean i could use some ringtones on the sorry excuse of a iphone then at the top of the screen "i have screen shots if that helps" oh and the link ( http://zigzagfone.com/AU/13765859/ ) ok it has on my phone again i have screen shots if u need that the payment and subscription is authenticated and approved with recipt numbers yet at the top of the screen it says crystal will not be gained until authenticity code has been recieved to you via text .... yet it doesnt send u one are u aware that this has billed me $6.60 aud x2 with nothing to show for it and then a extra billing charge to CANCEL SAID PRODUCT ....

when i try to ticket this it says i cant ...
    avoiding the issue >?
    contact me on via my account.
    Last edited by MisterCuddles; 03-21-2014, 09:37 PM. Reason: remove email

These are 3rd party companies, If you do not receive anything R2 does not receive anything.
    The issue will need to be taken up with whatever sponsor is supposed to be rewarding you with crystals.
    I would recommend only doing facebook and free video offers.
    I will mention to GM's that some of the offers are not legit and should be removed.
    Could you please PM me the name of the sponsor and the offer details (screen shots if possible).

Comment

Working...
    X