GM u most read this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM u most read this.

Hello GM pls check S68 server because there are many alt cheater.
    when i summon torch i L5 glimmer,5 alt priest is comming and i decide to spawn that torch at kaymo
    and i pk mode to observ if there is cheater or what,i dont have proof but my friend saying it to me there are cheater then i obserb and when i spawn my torch.i summon to L1 L2 L3 L4 and L5
    1 by 1 coming into my torch *** is that?
    in Survival Fittest they are toon of priest are auto run i dont know what happen.they are tools for torch spawn or cheat engine or else?
    pls check S68 and observ there before merge.

I think you are referring to the mall mmo bots that use programs to auto find torches and auto run survival. R2 is aware of this and has been working on a solution to this problem for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by malufert12 View Post
      Hello GM pls check S68 server because there are many alt cheater.
      when i summon torch i L5 glimmer,5 alt priest is comming and i decide to spawn that torch at kaymo
      and i pk mode to observ if there is cheater or what,i dont have proof but my friend saying it to me there are cheater then i obserb and when i spawn my torch.i summon to L1 L2 L3 L4 and L5
      1 by 1 coming into my torch *** is that?
      in Survival Fittest they are toon of priest are auto run i dont know what happen.they are tools for torch spawn or cheat engine or else?
      pls check S68 and observ there before merge.

Its illegal bots using a code to find torches.
      Just take screenshots and file a ticket.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
      X