Enchanting frag BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enchanting frag BUG

quoting the last thread by Kanyo regarding enchanting. I think it was a silly idea to close the thread in the first place considering most people in the game are just so used to the bugs and the lack of help with them that they never bother to complain or file a ticket so.

Quoting kanyo;

"Enchanting frag BUG

Listen R2 i have spent a decent amount of money on your games. First thing is when i go to enchant my frag after the first enchant it doesnt let me enchant further? And then it messes up and says im at +4 when i am actually at +9 stats but shows at +4. i am like [darn]. Everytime i have to re log. I wasted over 250 Dragon Crystals on this Supreme Augric Frag X just today alone. Go back and check this if you would like to. I am very disappointed R2 and i DESERVE a DAMN Compensation for this BUG you have. I am so serious. "

I had the same issue, over 250 crystals used, no lag, brilliant computer, amazing connection - in game issues ONLY. Many others have expressed their discontent with this also.

Thanks. Please look into this. And keep this thread open simply to bring to other players attention that it is not JUST them, but others too. Then maybe they'll be more enthused to use your support tickets.

Thanks.

Rae.
    Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Thank you, see Reverie other people are experiencing this same thing.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Keep it civil and appropriate and there will be no reason for closing the thread like the previous resulted in. As stated in the other thread, file a support ticket regarding your concerns. You may do so here: http://support.r2games.com/.
      Last edited by Reverie; 05-25-2014, 12:06 PM.

Comment

38x80 = 0 +16 for a Ranger Fraga. Also, enchantment freezes so u won't see changes and need to relog.

Comment

I am checking into their being display issues with enchanting, as there have been other display issues being reported (frag fusion, socketing gems, etc) It would be greatly helpful to have any screenshots of these display bugs. I understand that relogging is fixing the display issue, but I am going to have it looked into regardless.

Please be aware that I HAVE tested the enchanting myself and have not had any issues, I plan on continuing to test and see if there is a problem enchanting. I am not talking about the display issue. I understand that it can be frustrating for the system to say success and then have it not actually show the success until you relog. Other than the display issue though, I have yet to find a problem and I have been testing it since I first heard a few days ago.

But please please send me screenshots, either here, or in PM if you choose, of the display bugs, any that you find, and I will do my best to get them reported and fixed asap. Obviously, I do not have the power to fix them myself but I CAN make sure that the appropriate people are aware of the issue so that it can be fixed.

Thanks.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Thank you for you response Blazing, please understand that we only posted here because we were tired of the tickets blaming us and not being listened to. I very much appreciate that you are looking into it for us, people are currently reporting the issue online at the moment so I'm sure more tickets will come your way.. as for the screenshots its proving quite difficult because as you say, it is the relogging when it changes. As for Reverie, please change your tone to a more friendly and understanding one, thus avoiding any misinterpretation from the players and there will be no need for any uncivil comments from other players. This being from a wise old woman. Other than that, thank you guys for your help! Hopefully this will be fixed soon. ! Will ticket if happens again.
            Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

I could vouch for you in regards to this matter. This did in fact happened to me and our Guild master when he said to us "anyone else having problems enchanting after +4? it doesn't seem to move up if you succeed or down if you fail." I tried it right after and spam my level 120 off hand for Rogues going from +3 to +4. I double clicked it and it was a successful click but the enchant never went up or down after failure. I thought i was going crazy, but then i tried after reset and the enchant worked again.
              Originally posted by Dr.Q
              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I have had the same bug happen to me and re-logging after the first enchantment is as far as it goes. I have not witnessed or heard of anyone else losing enchantments or anything that would actually mean losing/wasting materials. Enchanting simply freezes and you can't enchant anymore, it will tell you that you either succeeded or failed but will not show any change in the enchantment level until you re-log. After re-logging it is usually fine for a while. Enchanting with or without this bug makes no difference, it still sucks either way. 250DC isn't likely to get you to +14 which, I am assuming is how high you want to go.

Comment

Yup what do yuh know. i was right now maybe THAT AWESOME MOD Reverie will see where i was coming from
                  Last edited by BlazingAngel; 05-27-2014, 08:24 PM. Reason: bad language
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Ayee.. more and more people are getting it right at this minute.. talking about it.. they each got same replies from tickets.. but I'm sure they're doing something, glad its not just our server.
                    Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Reminding a certain someone to keep this thread civil and appropriate.

Comment

It is doing the same thing to me every time i try to enchant my frag weapon i have to log back on and off to see if my frag has increased or decreased you guys should really fix the problem instead of telling us it is our fault and not taking responsibility for your own error im so sick of getting a generic answer from you guys claiming that it is our system that is messed up when in fact it is your system that is messed up it is a problem if more than one person is having the same issue

Comment

The issue has been reported.
                          Post screen shots of the issue so that Devs can see exactly what is happening (might help them fix it faster) or just be patient and wait until it gets fixed.
                          Either way there is no need to be rude to any of the mods, that being said the issue is known and if players cannot remain civil I have no problem closing any and all threads on the subject

Comment

In addition to this, I've found when I press sort on my vault it doesn't actually sort (same for inventory) I'd screen shot it but it doesn't really show the issue.. basically nothing moves same with enchant nothing moves so isn't really screenshotable xx
                            Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

I've tested the Sort tool, and I didn't encounter the issue you speak of. However, from experience I do know that upon sorting one of the two (vault or pack first), attempting to immediately sort the second feature of storage will not sort the items. For example, if you sorted your vault and press Sort (for your pack) right after, nothing will sort. If you give it say, a 30 second interval between, it should proceed to sort the latter attempt and vice versa. Try sorting using this interval method and get back to us with your results.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 05-29-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X