Rogue Bloodforge armor set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue Bloodforge armor set

The rest of the set has already been decided on Assasins set wih epic bloodforge, but now I'm stuck between the pristine and the assasins Gloves and Ring. I justt dont know what to choose, what would be the best, and what would make my character strongest? It is for a shadow rogue, and more stre than agi, so I depend more on my patk than on my dodge and crit and all, but idk which set would be best for me. Check the Pic, I've been comparing them and I still can't decide.Click image for larger version

Name:	cs Rogue lvl50 set.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	1731775
    (Sorry for all the white, idk how to make it go away.)

Pristine Bloodforge Gloves with the Assassin's Bloodforge ring if you don't mind that you don't get the set bonus.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

I'm hesitating because as a rogue, I could use the hp bonuses from the Assasin Gloves & the pristine ring. But then again, the pristine bloodforge gloves give me more patk, and the assasins ring gives me in total 115patk, while the pristine ring gives 71, and as a dps i want highest atack,, so here I am, thinking in the same circle all over again. :/

Comment

If you have high attack then you will be able to stun and kill your opponent before they have a chance to react. Then there is no need for extra HP in PvP if your opponent is gone before retaliating since you won't be attacked. That is saying if your a Shadow Rogue or a Hybrid.

However if you really want HP bonuses I suggest looking to invest into your soul. There is a lot of HP and Endurance bonuses available in there.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.

-Kind Regards V

Comment

As stated by Virtue, the Ice Soul will provide a nice boost to HP.
          I don't have that much invested in the Ice area as much as I do in the Brilliance area, but I'm a Lv. 64 Rogue with normally.. 26-27k HP due to my 15% Title Effect - which would bring it down to 23kish if it wasn't for the title.

As long as you know you can inflict the damage just fast enough, then do not falter so much about the HP than you should about your damage.
          A Shadow Rogue with a 4 second stun will definitely make up for the lack of HP for the Rogue - and that's if you can kill them fast enough and if the opposing opponent does not have Health Orbs.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            As stated by Virtue, the Ice Soul will provide a nice boost to HP.
            I don't have that much invested in the Ice area as much as I do in the Brilliance area, but I'm a Lv. 64 Rogue with normally.. 26-27k HP due to my 15% Title Effect - which would bring it down to 23kish if it wasn't for the title.

As long as you know you can inflict the damage just fast enough, then do not falter so much about the HP than you should about your damage.
            A Shadow Rogue with a 4 second stun will definitely make up for the lack of HP for the Rogue - and that's if you can kill them fast enough and if the opposing opponent does not have Health Orbs.
            You got a nice toon bro, i checked it out the other

Comment

Please excuse my alt lol

Comment

Originally posted by shiablade View Post
                You got a nice toon bro, i checked it out the other
                Stalker! ;o

Lol, thank you, though.
                It could definitely be better, but I just don't invest that much time into the Toon as I used to back when I started it.
                Started getting back into some old games and been working a lot more, lately.

Comment

Oh fast Response, Like a real moderator

Hehehe And yeah i am impressed i mean, well rogues level up more faster than knights anyways :P

Comment

Originally posted by lights022 View Post
                    Oh fast Response, Like a real moderator

Hehehe And yeah i am impressed i mean, well rogues level up more faster than knights anyways :P
                    xD Real Moderator, huh.. I guess.
                    In all honesty, though, I would have preferred to have my Ranger back again or have invested in a Knight, instead.
                    As much as I enjoy the Damage Output on a Rogue, it's still not good enough when facing other Knights.
                    Their lack of stun also, compared to a Knight / Ranger doesn't make up for Group Fights.

Comment

"Oh fast Response, Like a real moderator"

*grows mushrooms in the corner*
                      Helpful Links

-Kind Regards V

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                        xD Real Moderator, huh.. I guess.
                        In all honesty, though, I would have preferred to have my Ranger back again or have invested in a Knight, instead.
                        As much as I enjoy the Damage Output on a Rogue, it's still not good enough when facing other Knights.
                        Their lack of stun also, compared to a Knight / Ranger doesn't make up for Group Fights.
                        But you like ninja mode. Hahaha

EDIT: LOl Alright alright, i guess we got out of topic and sorry virtue sigil and other mods and gms did not mean to offend them But hey some people got skills, and that comes naturally xD So nice toon BrotherVT. And i am still wondering about Mark's toon. lol
                        Last edited by lights022; 06-16-2012, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Lol it is an honor if there's getting out of topic on my thread, and thx, i will go for the extra patk then.

Comment

Working...
                          X