Belas Chasm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belas Chasm

Anyone going to be playing on Belas Chasm?
    Server: Crimson Groves
    IGN: TeddyBear
    Class: Hybrid Rogue

Guild: Inferno

Level: 3x

"Ten percent luck, Twenty percent skill, Fifteen perfect concentrated power of will, Five percent pleasure, Fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name!"

I might try to play on that server.
    (S6)Wisteria889
    Class: Mage
    Server:Windshear Peaks
    Level:70+
    Plane:Eidolon
    Honor:Viceroy
    Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
    Proud player since 2011
    ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

What is the point on starting on another server? If it will eventually merge and then half the people will quit again to another server and another server. New servers were meant to hold NEW players. New Comers not OLD players.

Comment

It's fun...(:

"Ten percent luck, Twenty percent skill, Fifteen perfect concentrated power of will, Five percent pleasure, Fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name!"

Comment

I am going to be playing on that Server Teddy.. - chuckles-
          IGN Name: Nymeria
          Server: Empyrean Acropolis
          Level: work in progress
          Guild:

Comment

Fun staying afk? It is not gonna be fun for the people that you will leave behind. But what ever, use some common sense if it took you time to get to 60+ then why would you want to go to another server to start at level 1?

And why go to new servers when getting wings are super hard? In Zensho this wings cost 30s maybe in the new servers will 3g and it took a lot of time to get to 30s.
            PS. Leave new servers for newbies.
            Last edited by lights022; 06-20-2012, 08:54 PM. Reason: PS

Comment

Teddy should stay with us on AF
              Server: Amethyst Forest
              IGN: (S41)Tarasara
              Class: Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Sanctuary Asst. GM
              Pets: Teeka, Firelord, Burning Angel,Super Demon, Bald Eagle
              Level: Scion Lvl 60

Comment

So, just because i've played a different server, i'm not allowed to go to a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by lights022 View Post
                  Fun staying afk? It is not gonna be fun for the people that you will leave behind. But what ever, use some common sense if it took you time to get to 60+ then why would you want to go to another server to start at level 1?

And why go to new servers when getting wings are super hard? In Zensho this wings cost 30s maybe in the new servers will 3g and it took a lot of time to get to 30s.
                  PS. Leave new servers for newbies.
                  my servers wings are down to 20 s lolz. some people wanna go cause they can start over &have a better chance at being a top player in top guild using advantage of playin w experience against ppl who don't know how to play well

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                    my servers wings are down to 20 s lolz. some people wanna go cause they can start over &have a better chance at being a top player in top guild using advantage of playin w experience against ppl who don't know how to play well
                    Exactly, I'm going for top spot. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

Comment

-shrugs- I'm trying to find a place that I kinda fit in at, really if someone wants to move over to a different server to give it a try, doesn't mean that they won't play on the other server where they are home-based. For me, I'm trying to find a home base that I like, its not the leveling contest or anything like it.
                      Guild:

Comment

Ah you mean make an alt on another server? Look you can do what ever you want. I am not gonna stalk onwhat you are doing because i could care less. But use your head, old servers are easy to get easy heroic wings because it is easy to get gold while grinding. And then in the new servers people might have less options to help you. In older servers you could get into a nice guild with people that are high levels lets say 50+ and then they have more options to help you. And the prices of the things cost less. And getting to 40 is no biggy. GR will be a pain totally in new servers because there is a lot of people that kill. Also there are PKers. IN old servers there is almost no one in GR and there is NO pker. But if you are a newbie you could ask help from experienced players instead of making a thread on the forums.

The only good thing i can agree with new servers is Sengolia balance. 100% But that is another topic.

Well actually i took the GR and PKer thing from my server. Dear Zensho Island. PROUD TO BE THERE from the start. :P But anyways it is hard to meet new people here and i am not thinking of leaving to a new server for a level 1 character.
                        Last edited by lights022; 06-20-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

I tried the older servers.. and hated the fact that with the merges you constantly have the egos of some of the older players on there. That is a turn off for me there.
                          Guild:

Comment

Good news is if no noobs rly come on Belas Chasm server then that means people are going to lvl up fast and not everything will be expensive like a heroic wings for like 1gold or 3gold or something.
                            (S6)Wisteria889
                            Server:Windshear Peaks
                            Level:70+
                            Plane:Eidolon
                            Honor:Viceroy
                            Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                            Proud player since 2011
                            ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Lol and after they level up and after spend tons of cash they leave for a new one. People there CAN ONLY BE ONE top 1 person in that server. And i have not seen in my experience a Top 1 that has NOT quit. And then lol it is gonna another server another one and another one xD It is starting to get really funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X