Server merge, stop new server DEMAND.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge, stop new server DEMAND.

Hello players of crystal saga! I just wanted to share some thoughts with all of you. I know some of you might not mind the fact that there's almost 50 servers out now. (48 to be exact)

Then again, it has a lot of us angry. I once played on a server called Kaspaya Beach. It was a great server, with awesome guild wars, and PvP.
    But then more new servers came out, and everyone left Kaspaya Beach. It became hard to find people to PvP, and hard to find the items you need.

They tried to fix Kaspaya Beach with a server merge, thanks CS

But that's not good enough sadly. The server loses more and more players every day, and doesn't gain any new players.

Who is gonna look at a server list containing 48 servers, and pick Kaspaya beach? I'll tell you who, nobody. This isn't a stab at Crystal Saga, this is an attempt to bring dead servers back to life, and keep all servers alive and filled with people.

First, the creation of new servers needs to stop happening so often. A new server every 6 months maybe?

Second, server merging. We need lots of servers to be merged. There are lots and lots of "dead" servers. Everyone jumps to the new ones.

Third, you have to give players a reason to stay on the servers they play on. I have no ideas on this one, it's for CS to figure out :P

I really hope we can make this happen, but it won't unless you speak up now. Did your server die? Or are you one of the server jumpers?
    Post your thoughts here in this thread. Crystal Saga won't fix it unless YOU demand it. So don't look at this topic and not leave a reply. Crystal Saga needs your help (the game itself).

and I really really hope the staff of CS is mature enough not to remove this topic. You know what needs to be done. Take care everyone, and enjoy CS as much as you can, for as long as you can!

You should also leave a comment saying

"I DEMAND THIS" or something of that nature. If you don't demand it, then it won't happen.
    Last edited by Violent_Josh; 06-21-2012, 11:46 PM.
    I'll stab your face with a screwdriver.. No joke kid.

I agree, way too many servers being released in a too short period what leads to the dead of the older servers.. They should release new servers like maybe once in 2 months or so. And yeah, (another) merge to a server(s) should be done when it/those becomes a ghost town(s).. Also could someone move this topic to right section so probably more ppl would give their opinions about this all..?
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Thanks for your post Veno!

I just clicked forums, then clicked post topic. Sorry. Feel free to move it

Comment

When is the next PVP est server opening?

Comment

Originally posted by R21331698 View Post
          This defo isn't a right topic to ask that, troll.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by R21331698 View Post
            I can't resist.

For every "no more new servers" post, there's at least 2 "when's the next new server" posts. That right there is why servers get released like they do- more people ask for them than people asking for it to stop.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I can't resist.

For every "no more new servers" post, there's at least 2 "when's the next new server" posts. That right there is why servers get released like they do- more people ask for them than people asking for it to stop.
              If that's the case then people just needs to start visiting on forums..
              Stalkers OP.

Comment

yes server is dying merge server is much better than creat another R2 can make this the creater of post (game name) like soo much
                Server Name: Zensho Island (S9)
                Character Name: w4nd4
                Class: ranger (Hybrid)
                Level: 73
                Plane: normal
                Wings: Extreme Fire wings VI
                Nobility: Duke
                Guild: (S8)IMBA
                im the only one!

Comment

Yeah Go Zensho and the server merge did nothing i agree that it needs a new merge. Nothing about stabbing crystal more like showing and saying the truth about it. At mid night this server is a ghost town.

Comment

They just have to stop releasing servers, whether or not people keep asking for them. They need to realize it's ruining the game for everyone who plays older servers.....

Why do they need a new server anyways? Because they suck on the one they play? ROFL

Keep some servers, and release one like every 6 months. Then they will have a chance to start with everyone else at the same time.
                    They just have to face the fact that there will always be people higher level than you. The people who don't leave servers, are the best players and highest levels. The people who switch suck and want to start over with everyone at the same time.

Comment

no..dont merge.thats enough merge 2/3 server.laaaagg n more player quit b'coz lag.
                      Last edited by 09_09_21r; 06-22-2012, 12:26 AM.
                      IGN: Angel,Blue exorcist
                      Lvl :Scion 9x,Mortal 4x
                      SERVER:[S9] Zensho Island, [S4]The Wilterlands

Gambate neh!

BEFORE U JUDGE ME,
                      MAKE SURE THAT U'RE PERFECT!!

File a ticket here:

Comment

More new servers = More $$$ for CS staff and this is all there care about.

If i get a mod replying this is not true, PROVE IT!

Bowjitsu
                        Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
                        (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
                          More new servers = More $$$ for CS staff and this is all there care about.

If i get a mod replying this is not true, PROVE IT!

yeah u right..lol
                          Don't talk bad about other. U want karma??
                          Be nice and u will get ur lucky

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

I guess this thread is gonna die just like all the other Too Many Server Threads.
                            Last edited by Violent_Josh; 06-23-2012, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Stop making new servers!!! Please for the love of god
                              merge more servers, they al dyingggg

Comment

Working...
                              X