how is sengolia these days?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is sengolia these days?

hey guys, i quit ages ago. but before i quit i remember sengolias lasted less then 1 min most of the time. is that still the case, or did they finally balance sengolia after all this time had passed?

still the same, if OP players wanna end, they end.

Comment

Might be the same more or less. Four case scenarios really:
      1) No one really around so pretty much empty; no one to really fight
      2) ^ as the above poster said
      3) People honor farm; permission or not xP
      4) Kinda rare, but normal pvp; far from the crystal so wing/frost don't kill

Besides the second one, usually the crystal ending is either whoever's team need the silver/bronze more, who needs buff(usually night one since corrupt), corrupt time, and quiz time.

Short answer; not much has change but so far it's pretty relaxed for the most part(can't say for all servers though.)

Comment

i see, so they just won't fix it. all it would take is a simple hp rescaling for the towers and crystals.

Comment

You could give xtal and towers 100000000000000000000000hp, and it still end in notime bcause of the frag passive skill that eats huge chunks of there hp. Just make towers/xtal die, but u can continue to fight, and just leave when u done.

Comment

yea still is not very well balanced as usual high levels and cashers wins, whatever can be played as regular pvp event

Comment

Working...
            X