Nether

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nether

......... no level scale like lvl 50-79 80-109 110 -150 or anything? kinda pointless when all the strong players go in
    Level: Scion 63+
    IGN: (S28)Destroyer
    Guild: Imperium
    Server: Bloodfang Village
    Soul: 475
    Pets: Super Demon lvl 72, Super Angel lvl 66, Megasaurus lvl 57, Boxer Rex lvl 53, and File Lord lvl 48
    Mount: Gorilla Titan

I cant even get the 2nd key, zone 2 seems bugged.

Comment

for zone two u get the chest and spam its only a chance for it to give a key o-o

Comment

[Thread moved to Game Discussion]

Comment

Originally posted by iceregice View Post
          I cant even get the 2nd key, zone 2 seems bugged.
          All the rooms in the new event is a chance of obtaining the key shards.

Key Shard 1 you have to AFK mods till a key drops.
          Key Shard 2 collect boxes and spam it till it give you the key shard, you can just collect one box then spam it in your hot key till it gives you the key shard, you will not loose the box if it gives you nothing (this I feel might be a big though that I think will be fixed at some point)
          Key Shard 3 AFK a boss till a key shard drops

All of these room is is a chance of getting a key shard, you might get it first time around or you might get it on your 20th try of that room.
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

[Post moved to relative thread]

Comment

[Post deleted due to autistic means]
              Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 01-09-2015, 03:15 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Best event in Crystal saga. Keep it
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                ☆Death Tank
                ☆PvP King at your service
                ☆Class:Knight
                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                  And now here I go on a rant about how im not strong enough to blah blah with cashers doing blah blah and boo hoo cant get items *insert r2 fix this you dont love the player* annnnnd done.

[Post deleted due to autistic means]

lets go for a 3rd deleted comment, that's not against any forum rules.

Omg this event is so bad though because only strong people and blah can enter and blah do this because op cash and stuffs.
                  Would you mind keeping your "rants" out of a guide that a player took the time to make? Unless you have something informative to contribute or correct in their guide, do keep comments about the event in the discussion subforum.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    Would you mind keeping your "rants" out of a guide that a player took the time to make? Unless you have something informative to contribute or correct in their guide, do keep comments about the event in the discussion subforum.
                    Actually it is not a rant and you are overstepping your bounds as a MoD as I am not breaking any rules in the forums at all. Quit merging posts to create a long overwinded post in another thread.

Comment

I'm wondering when Treasure trove event was added were people complaining about it like they are complaining about this event? Because its basically the same thing, in Treasure trove top player/s can kill you over and over till you decided it's not worth your time to come there. Maybe that event should be changed too so its fair to everyone?

Or Island of blessing? One of the main reasons most players decide not to collect stone is because they can't compete with top players. But it's ok that they can't compete as long as they are getting something out of it. Maybe it should be changed so only people that collected the stones get the packs because its not fair that some people get items by doing absolutely nothing.

Comment

in TT top players will be fighting for the l6 spots and l2 is farmable for small treasures and stuff so tt is good
                        iob map is big so u can easily collect a few stones and go back
                        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                          I'm wondering when Treasure trove event was added were people complaining about it like they are complaining about this event? Because its basically the same thing, in Treasure trove top player/s can kill you over and over till you decided it's not worth your time to come there. Maybe that event should be changed too so its fair to everyone?

Or Island of blessing? One of the main reasons most players decide not to collect stone is because they can't compete with top players. But it's ok that they can't compete as long as they are getting something out of it. Maybe it should be changed so only people that collected the stones get the packs because its not fair that some people get items by doing absolutely nothing.
                          When TT was added it was a lot more worse than the nethers on forum. as for IOB maybe ya server wanna try what we did on ours we alternate days one day its A side and the next day will be B side ppl work together to get stones to get the packs. That way everyone wins and well collecting stones most ppl wont do they normally afk, But its been working so far on our server.
                          S42MxMood03
                          Guild-SoulofRuins
                          Married:S36Krayzie
                          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                            When TT was added it was a lot more worse than the nethers on forum. as for IOB maybe ya server wanna try what we did on ours we alternate days one day its A side and the next day will be B side ppl work together to get stones to get the packs. That way everyone wins and well collecting stones most ppl wont do they normally afk, But its been working so far on our server.
                            This is a very good way of doing it. On my server we change it weekly, One full week its team A then the week after it will be team B for a full week. We also 3 days Yellow packs for Team A and B, and 4 days Purple packs with the other side getting Green packs.
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                              in TT top players will be fighting for the l6 spots and l2 is farmable for small treasures and stuff so tt is good
                              Yes, but if top player decide to prevent you from going to lvl 2 there's nothing you can do about it. Oh wait you can. You can try to compete with him with your friends/guild members. But anyway I was just adding a few silly ideas I'm perfectly fine with how both IOB and TT work, same as Im fine with how Nether work its meant to be competitive event, just because some people think they can't compete it doesn't mean the event should change.

Comment

Working...
                              X